I found and fixed the bug that was preventing adding new items that only existed on Amory from working. Unfortunately you will have to wait for the next version to be released to see the fix. What you can do for now is to add a new custom item, and then refresh its stats from Armory.
Since armor pen stacking seems to be the way to go for cats now, I was curious to see how Executioner would hold up since Mongoose is doing so well. I try editing any of the enchants in EnchantCache.xml(without Rawr running) and they all go back to default after I save the file and reopen rawr.
Is there some file I'm missing?
I believe there's a field on Enchant (might be confusing it with Buff, not looking at the code at the moment), called "IsCustom", which you need to set to true.
Selfbuffed(Spellstone,Fel Armor and Faire Fire for Hitcap in both) it gives me 4056 dps for 0/40/31, and only 3286 for Affliction 53/1/17.
Glyphe, pet, spell priority settings where all done in any combinations.
Testing on Training Dummy show different numbers(also latest Ulduar Raids).
All test were done with dummy above 35%.
with 40/31 i get 3300-3500dps(depends on critluck) sometimes burst up to 3600dps
with 53/1/17 i get easily 3600-3700
Rawr.warlock still has some bugs that we are trying to fix asap, the most important one is that haste can show some strange scaling.
The damage multiplayers below a certain % like Death's Embrace and Drain Soul are not calculated yet in Rawr.Warlock nor does it switch to DS (or weaving if you are demo) below 25%. This means your damage will always be lower in Rawr right now than it is ingame, especially if you are affliciton. In the future we want to add this, but it is not very high on the prio-list right now. It should not make a big difference whe you look for the best gear though.
I notice that every time I try to update the item cache from armory it craps out after about 1300 items. Armory then stays down for me for a long while after. So it seems armory is now implementing some sort of spam prevention.
In the current version of RAWR (2.2.1), the additional spell damage from spirit from "Improved Moonkin Form" is not modeled. Removing or adding the talents does not change damage done. A purple gem of 9spell power & 8 spirit is valued the same as all the gems that only provide 9spell power but no other dps stat.
edit: correction. It only calculates it if you have it clicked as a buff in the buff pane, even if you have talent points spent on the talent.
- Not all models are completely ready for final release. Specifically in some models the trinket effects might be missing. If that is the case please manually edit the items and give them average stats until we make everything work. We have decided that even not being completely ready we should make a release so that you can work with all the 3.1 modeling changes.
- Fix for a couple armory/wowhead parsing bugs (currently, Armory STILL doesn't return socket bonus info; use Wowhead to get socket bonus data)
- Chart items with negative values will now be displayed properly
- Rawr.Healadin: Fix for Icewalker not being relevant
- Rawr.Tree: Added support for spell mana reduction. Added Wild Growth healing. More trinket support
- Rawr.Mage: Further updates for 3.1 changes
- Rawr.Enhance: Further calculation improvements
- Rawr.DPSDK: More 3.1 updates
- Rawr.ShadowPriest: Updated to 3.1
- Rawr.HolyPriest: Updated built-in rotations
- Rawr.Retribution: Better proc support
- Rawr.Moonkin: Updated set bonuses, glyphs, innervate calculations, added support for more trinkets
- Rawr.ProtPaladin: Support for a few more buffs, calculation improvements
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Added support for Mace Specialization