Are the Shadow Priest T10 bonus calculations working?
It looks like they are spelled out in the .xml files; but I don't see anything listed on the Current Gear/Buffs list, when I equip two T10 items.
Author of the Wow chat spell-checker addon: Misspelled
The T10 set bonuses are in the system. They are listed at the bottom of the the Buffs tab in the Set Bonuses section. The T10 bonuses are listed under the Crimson Acolyte's Regalia 2 Piece and 4 Piece Bonus.
On that note, The Healing Priest set bonuses are NOT set up in RAWR yet. TNSe is still trying to figure out how to display the set bonus.
Are there any plans for the Moonkin module to setup a rotation system so things like not refreshing moonfire during solar eclipse and not refreshing insect swarm during lunar eclipse could be specified. Given that with 4t10 and the new idol this seems to be the preferred rotation for maximum dps it would really help to be able to augment the moonkin rotation a bit more.
I have run my Hunter through Rawr and it has suggested regemming all my gear for Haste as the top solution for improving my DPS. She is SV but everything I have read in theorycraft conflicts with this stating AGI and AP are way better than ArP and Haste. I just sought some clarification on this. Thanks
Im pretty sure that the Holy Paladin Setboni are missing from the buffsection for both t9 and t10 and therefore i was wondering if those items are valued enough. I think ive seen t10 for retribution in the program files.
It does have the downside that it is strictly undead-only and thus completely useless for all raids except Naxx and ICC, but ICC is going to be the raid-instance of choice for the next many months one way or the other unless Blizzard pulls an emergency Sunwell.
- More improvements to the default item filters.
- Improved proc calculation of Bryntoll and Shadowstrike.
- Improved parsing of source data from Wowhead.
- Improvements to batch optimizations.
- Fix for Cost optimization ignoring class restrictions.
- Improvement for optimizer postprocessing gem swapping.
- Rawr.Rogue: Significant rewrite to be much more up to date (this model had been untouched for quite a while and had grown quite out of date). Please report any issues you discover, and we'll do our best to get them resolved asap.
- Rawr.Cat: Expanded the default gemming templates. Fix for white crit cap.
- Rawr.Bear: Added support for target attack speed debuffs (remember to drop your target attack speed on the options panel back down to undebuffed values!).
- Rawr.Hunter: Updated Zod Bow proc to show its effect in its tooltip. Implemented crit caps and floors. Several tooltip improvements for calculations. Now loads all pet data from the Armory. Automatically selects a Shot Priority for you based on your spec, when loading from the Armory. Swapping specs will also automatically swap your Shot Priority.
- Rawr.Enhance: Export of calcs now forces "simulate_mana" to on.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Improved flurry calculations. Significantly improved many calculation tooltips. Fix for Deep Wounds tick rate at very high crit rates. Fix for white crit cap.
- Rawr.Mage: Added support for ABSpam034MBAM rotation. Support for Evocation being hasted by 2T10. Improved modeling of Nibelung.
- Rawr.TankDK: Fixed a bug with expertise calculations. Updated to model the hotfixed changes to Frost Presence and Icebound Fortitude.
- Rawr.RestoSham: Fixed healing style charts to correctly display burst styles. Many significant calculation fixes and improvements.
- Rawr.Retribution: Improved 2T10 calculations. Fix for Exorcism and Consecration being hasted by spell haste.
- Rawr.ProtPaladin: Updated to model the hotfixed reduction in Sacred Duty effect.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Fix for Target Dodge % and Target Miss % optimizable values not behaving as expected.
- Rawr.ProtWarr: Updated Shield Slam, Devastate, and Concussion Blow for their correct 3.3.2 damage and threat values. Changed optimal rotation detection to be more robust. Added non-Revenge rotations if no points are spent in Improved Revenge. Made some minor fixes to the way average ability damage takes into account avoidance, crits, and glancing blows.
- Rawr.Moonkin: Fix for Idol of the Lunar Eclipse modeling.
- Rawr.Elemental: Fix for Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice modeling.
- Rawr.ShadowPriest: Added better handling of Nevermelting Ice Crystal trinket.
- More improvements to the default filters
- Further improvement on avoiding useless gem swaps from the Optimizer.
- Normal/Heroic ICC items should now share uniqueness.
- Rawr.Retribution: Improvements to rotation calculations.
- Rawr.Mage: Support for 3.3.3 chanages. Added support for the DoTTick special effect trigger. Added additional spell cycle information in tooltips.
- Rawr.Healadin: Fix for Divine Intellect calculations.
- Rawr.Rogue: Implemented weapon speed normalization. Fixed offhand damage calculations. Fixed avoided attacks display. Crit procs now work on SS and Hemo. Implemented DP dropping on Envenoms, this fixes the Envenom usage in Combat builds which now also use SnD on higher CP. Fix for white crit chance being able to go over 100%. Fix for Black Magic. Fix for DP tick counts.
- Rawr.Hunter: Improvements to the rotation system.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Fix for some abilities using the wrong MH/OH dodge chance, when they are different.
Astrylian, what does the 2.3.9 fix for cat's white crit cap refer to? Previously, as you reached the white crit cap(71.2%), expertise and hit become better if you didn't have those capped, which makes sense. Why is this not the case now in the newer versions? Playing around with a "best" cat suit has around 74% crit, but hit and expertise are still "garbage" stats.
I haven't seen any recent posts in the crit suppression thread that would explain this change. Or did I read the recent posts wrong? Were they attributing crit suppression(the 4.8% crits->hits) to what were really blocks and the tools were reporting it wrong?