I have a toon that will never raid--I've purposely limited his gear to heroics and the AH. His hit cap should be 6% (for level 82 heroic bosses) and his current hit rating is 180 (5.49%). When I reduce the target level to 82, v2.3.13 places his miss chance at 0% (Heroic Presence is unchecked, and he's human). If this is indeed an error, it obviously skews optimizer choices away from +hit gear.
- Rawr3: Tons of fixes for Rawr3 compatability and UI.
- Significant performance improvements all around.
- More fixes and improvements to Wowhead/Armory parsing.
- Gemming Template settings (enabled/disabled and custom templates) are now stored *per character*, instead of globally. You'll need to recreate any custom gemming templates you've made.
- Rawr.Warlock: The current Rawr.Warlock model has been dormant and abandoned for a while now. It has now been replaced with a brand new model that should be much more accurate and useful. It still has some incomplete parts, but they're actively being worked on. Please post any feedback you have! (in before ""zomg u broke warlocks agian wtf!!!1"")
- Rawr.Rogue: Fixes for Lightning Reflexes numbers, white damage, Glyph of Rupture, Rupture damage without Mangle, poison crit chance, target crit buffs, Relentless Strikes, Ruthlessness, Spell Hit.
- Rawr.Mage: Significant performance improvements. Added partial resists of Ignite. Fixes for Glyph of Fireball tooltip.
- Rawr.Healadin: Fix for stat buffs with spirits being ignored.
- Rawr.Moonkin: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Cat: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Bear: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.TankDK: Fix for a couple UI issues. Fix for Armor calculations. Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.ProtWarr: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.DPSWarr: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Elemental: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Enhance: Updated ability formulae for 3.3.3.
- Rawr.Hunter: Fix for a few UI-related bugs/crashes.
I'm not sure what's going on, but upon importing my old mage, Rawr 2.3.14 showed her DPS as 0.0. Thinking this had something to do with the level 70 gear I logged out in, I started to replace items and noticed that sometimes the blue DPS bar would "activate" and Rawr would tell me sensible DPS numbers for that character, but also showed certain items with huge negative values:
To verify I imported a guild mate's mage into 2.3.12 and 2.3.14, with the same options and buffs checked (the screenshot was taken with a personalized version of 2.3.14 with some filters off, the result with the default download is the same though). The stats section is identical, the spell info section is very similar (can be attributed to changes to the model), but in solution section it looks like the DPS calculation bugged out for some reason: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8499/rawr14weird.png
Everyone always coming to Zathras with problems. Great responsibilities. But Zathras does not mind. Zathras trained in crisis management.
- Improvements to Wowhead/Armory parsing.
- Rawr.Mage: Fix for calculations being broken on 32bit OSes.
- Rawr.Warlock: Lots more work on fleshing out missing parts of the model. (Pets are somewhat workings; yes, we know it's very important, and are actively working on it)
- Rawr.TankDK: Further improvements to ability usage mechanics.
- Rawr.Elemental: Added Chain Lightning and Fire Nova usage.
- Rawr.Moonkin: Updated relevancy logic. Couple fixes for spell damage displays.
- Rawr.Healadin: Updated relevancy logic.
- Rawr.Retribution: Fix for a couple crashes. Added support for a few more special effect types.
- Rawr.Cat: Fix for base stats for Night Elves.
- Rawr.DPSDK: Fix for ArPen calculations with Blood Gorged. Fix for expertise calculations.
- Rawr.Rogue: Added Turn the Tables support.