Okay, so I have been working on releasing a CD for a long time, and I think the time is close. I want some feedback on my music, so I am posting this here because I figure more people will see it here than on the internal forums. All I ask is that you download the .rar, listen to some tracks, and post your thoughts on them. It doesn't matter if you love it or hate it, just give me feedback so I can improve. Here is the .rar, the newest songs are Primal and Sunset Camp. Anyways, let me know what you think and discuss or whatever you want in this thread!
Well, you have earned a folder in my "My Music" folder, and a place in my playlist.
I don't listen to electronica all that much anymore (especially since I don't smoke anymore. :P) I do like your stuff though. What I find really nice is that you have kept the tracks the same general style, but made them unique.
The only songs I ever keep are the ones that don't sound like all the others.
First of all if you would encode it in ogg vorbis and off that too it would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and love you forever. :wub:
Random comments I had while listening.
-Clocktower felt kinda flat and repetitive, I can't say I really liked it.
-I liked sunken temple more, openly more so than the rest but I'd keep it around.
-I know you used 1955 in one of your video's before, its pro and I like it a lot. Plus Back to the Future is always good.
- Airlock was okay, I think I would have liked it but it seemed to drag on a long time.
- Broken Stairs was more like the length I felt Airlock should have been so I liked it more.
- Laying Down a Fat beat 2001: Liking this one more. Base and beat stuff sounds good.
- I enjoyed listening to primal. It is music I would be happy to have in the back round.
- I'm running out of things to say, Pyramid was a nice song but didn't jump out at me the way 1955 did.
- My girlfriend put on sugarcult while I was listening too Sunset camp but I think I liked it.
- Surface Tension. I looked at the title of this song while it was playing and it made so much sense to me. I don't know why but that's cool.
- I liked this but the effect that starts around 45s is just a little too loud or jarring.
- Development was more fun to listen too than most of the tracks on the "cd" :-/
1955 and Broken Stairs were both hot and I would purchase them or a CD on which they were featured. Give me a few more listens to decide why I didn't like all the others as much. Some were perfectly ok, some were meh.