Hello. I'm currently a fairly standard 43/7/11 build with my lock. I play in the Arenas, BG, Raid and generally do a bit of everything
Raiding we've cleared Gruul and are heading to Mag and SSC.
So.... I've got to the stage where I've almost got enough +hit to not need Suppression. Any advice on where I could move some points? I'm willing to dump the points in Imp CoA and 1 pt from Imp HS as well so I could have 5 total to play with.
Options as far as I can see it;
1) Shadow Embrace up to 5 points : Useful in the raid, plus I would imaging 5% damage reduction would help in the Arenas (I'm still quite low on Resilience gear)
2) Malediction : Useful in raids, no use in Arena / BG / 5 Mans.
3) Imp Imp : Nice raid utility, but one of our other locks has this and is normally on MT duty.
4) More points for destro : Extra crit basically. As I PvP and my gear is heavy damage (little stamina) for PvE I don't really want to drop below the 5 in demo and I need to keep 1 in Imp HS. So Destructive Reach is out.
5) Imp CoW : The MT for Heroics I do is a Pally, so CoW actually has some use. Also I would imagine it could be useful on Warriors and Hunters pets in PvP. Situationally useful in raids too (one of the tanks is a Druid).
Well, do the other warlocks have Shadow Embrace or Malediction? I would talk a bit to your warlocks and see what kind of abilities your team is lacking or overfilled on.
CoW is nice even when you have warrior tanks because a lot of warriors don't want to spend 5 points into Improved Demo Shout when a warlock can spend 2 points and gain the same effect. So I personally put points into that when I started moving points out of Suppression.