They are fake without doubt.
1) They are too detailed and there are too many for this stage of 3.1 development
2) They only involve buffs, not a single counter-ballance
2.1) For example, it is unlikely that a talent like CQC would be made available for -all- weapons, without removal of both sword and mace spec
3) When played well, a Combat spec is a few percents behind a Mutilate spec on encounters which are more optimal to a Mutilate rogue. The changes proposed here are not about buffing Combat by a few percents, they are changes to buff combat, exclusively for swords and maces, by ~25%
4) Blizz did its best to reballance FoK to make it more interesting for dagger users, giving FoK 150% weapondamage for daggers vs 100% for other weapons. FoK-daggers is now close to FoK-Swords, though still NOT on par. Do you truely expect them to not only revert this change, but also nerf FoK further down to only deal 75% weapondamage?
5) Some of these changes might fit into a class review, but not in a content patch. There is no mention of any class reviews yet.
Overall, don't trust "patchnotes" like these, and don't bother posting them here either. As long as there is no PTR up with such patchnotes or changes, or a BLUE post informing of such changes, they are fake by definition.
The "My oncle works at Blizz and while visiting him I saw these documents laying around" story that's generally at the source of them is generally fake as well, and has been seen multiple times in the past already.
I'm kinda new here but readed alot of post wich are very intresting but now i went 0/32/39 because i saw thats a nice and decent specc for when you aint got that great gear but now i got a problem finding a nice decent rotation could somebody right one down?
This is my char : The World of Warcraft Armory
Thank you very much, laterz
Hey, Im totally new to this forum, but i have been reading it since i started playing wow and i always get usefull informations here. But now i need some answers, so i decided to post some questions.
1. What is the best pet avilable for a marksman? I have been strugling beetween raptor and a cat but ended up with a Gorilla for naxxramas runs. I have only chosen Gorilla because of the Thunderstomp, and for what i have seen most of the naxx is a Aoe fight, beside the boses of course. I know that this isnt the best option so help me out pls. Cat? Raptor? or Scorpid?
2. What is the best rotation for the moment? What I am using now is SS/CS/AS/AimedS/SS/SS and repeat. When i got time i use RapidFire/Readiness for maxx dps. Is there a better rotation for this? Or maybe a macro?
3. Talent points: the basic spec im using is 11/??/7 and now i have question how to put the 53 points in MM to maxx out my dps.
My usual dps in the whole naxx run stays at about 3500 dps. But i know that with my gear i could do even 5k dps.
4. Off question actually: Is it possible to tame exotic pet if ure not spec full BM?
5. The most important question of all: Agility or Attack power for MM? I have checked my char at be.imba and it showed me that i have wrong enchants on my gear. ATM i have 4378 ap self buffed (aspect + aura) and have 31,17% crit chance. Should i stay like this or change my enchants to agility?
My question is , why take Torment(talent) vs Student of the mind? most bosses cannot be snared and if i wanted pure raid dps, wouldn't it be best to take student of the mind? (this question is based off the 2 spec's listed in the begining)
hi guys! been reading and browsing in EJ since I decided to take up dual wielding this is my spec Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft and i was wondering if it was my gear or the build itself was suffering from dps loss...click my armory to check if it in fact is the gear that is way off my dps...and can any1 suggest gears that are suitable for more dps? (been raiding nax10 and OS10) as well as doing every heroic possible to achieve maximum dps..thanks for the suggestions
For your rotation, envenom refreshes SnD due to Cut to the Chase. Once you start up your SnD you should never need to reapply it and you use Envenom to keep SnD up instead. Again, read that thread and it should give you everything you need to know for raiding.
Thanks for pointing this out, I didn't realize that.. Although, the key here is if envenom critical strikes. I've found this is not always the case.
Just this past week our guild did a Target Dummy raid to see where dps was lacking (here are the stats). Also here is a webstat of a Naxx-25 run here.
**Raid Buffed: It seems like even on my best day I get about 3,000 dps on a Naxx 25 run. I can get about 3500 dps on a single target if there is no movement, but it is luck most times.
**Without Raid Buffs: On a target Dummy I am stuck around 2,500 using just poisons.
The only way I have gotten past the ~3000 dps is with Thaddius's plus damage, or a Maly spark.
My rotation is as described under your post here, but just for clarification here is what I do:
1. Stealth in, and get HfB up at 3 stacks. **(This helps me utilize Overkill)
2. Typically start with ToT/Ambush combo, or just Ambush if the Tank is good.
3. Get SnD going with the CP's from Ambush.
4. Muti until at least 4 CP's.
if Deadly Poison stack is < 4 and SnD has enough time left that I can get off another Muti, I do rupture.
if Deadly Poison stack is >= 4 or SnD is < 5-7 sec, I smack Envenom
5. Constantly intermix HfB refresh when the time left is less than ~5 sec, but it will always be up. **I am using Instant Poison on MH, and Deadly on OH
I've heard several rogues on here saying "I can get 5000-6000 dps". I guess I don't understand why I am so underpar. I am not a bad player and I try to keep maximum contact with the mob at all times, making sure whenever possible I am behind to mitigate Block and Parry.
I am also looking at getting the Maly Leather chest piece and the Valorous Headpiece to get my Expertise up, but that will do a little. I need to figure out if there is a bigger problem. Any constructive critisim is welcome, and I am open to suggestions on gear/spec/etc...
I am just getting really frustrated and you all are the best support group around.