Quick question about stats and bear tanking. Almost all the guides out there heavily push reforging to dodge and that expertise isn't worth anything. But I'm using Rawr and it's suggesting I reforge a lot of gear into expertise and then usually mastery over dodge. My gear is pretty low currently so I'm wondering if there's a break point that I'm missing. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be appreciated.
What do you think and what can be done better?
I play Demonology 3/31/7 - Single target specc.. I have ilvl 398 and almost full epic gems.
I use Felhunter.
My rotation is: Metamor + other cds, Immolation Aura, Doomguard, Potion and stuff.
Soulburn + Soul Fire instantly
Immolate, Bane of Doom, Corruption, Hand of Gul'dan Shadowflame, Incinerate, Soulfire when low hp (faster cast)
I know how the spells works and on doll i get up to 38-40k dps~ and in raid with buffs and stuff i can go up to 60k dps if i am lucky and have a good start but i think its hard to keep up the good dps.. i end up like 30-40k in the end of a fight..
I am thinking of going tailoring/some other proffesion that i earn more from.. What do you think?
So when are the EP values getting finalized? What's the final word about capping expertise with legendaries? It's a bit disappointing for us mut rogues that don't enjoy the other specs to see the guide abandoned since 4.3 patch day... Oh, and please don't ask me to do the testing with shadowcraft... Seems very buggy, not to mention that it thinks Tia's Grace > 390 WoU > 403 WoU (what?), among other things.
I am personally sad that it seems like Blizzard is turning Glyphs into gimmicks. I liked having that little extra control with our stats with the prime glyphs. Now it just seems like it will be only personal choice.
iphone 4 unlock tmobile or jailbreak unlock iphone 4
can pick earthen carpet flooring that will The good thing about this type of hotel room will not sit a whole lot in the dimensions or festival similar to natural environment. The beauty is based on the point that it was a new challenge as well as rather untried over the Vegas rob. As an alternative to create to accomodate your bettors they were seeking to draw in, this specific lodge had been good adequate to offer you something new and untried by just fascinating to family members along with young people rather then completely to be able to players. how to unlock a iphone 2g
how to unlock iphone 4g 4.1
confidently by just figuring out how basic fundamentals of how to unlock iphone 4g 4.1
Last edited by Chicken : 03/26/12 at 11:17 AM.
hi everyone. i've a few questions, i could not find in any other threads answered in a way i could "work" with them. all questions relate more or less to ds normal + 3hcs.
1. Combat -> MH: No'Kaeld (normal), OH: stage 2 dagger OR just 2 stage two daggers?
2. i really like assassination. i do ok on bosses, somewhat comparable too combat, but aoe with fok seems to be a pretty pointless waste of energy, or is there at time it's worth using despite the trash before hagara?
3. b. on ultraxion i feel almost neutered with assassination because i can't use backstab at all. does anyone know, why it's designed that way?
4. also i'm constantly running out of energy. not sure what i'm doing wrong. with combat i more often than not have too much energy.
5. assassination has really neat cds that are usable in every fight, while combat can't use ks on cd on more than one occasion. especially on spine combat seems almost worthless compared to the other two specs. obviously sub is favored for spine, as i have seen time and time here on the forum. is blizzard forcing us to dual spec rogues for raiding?
Using this Profile, FD shows the following after accounting for any necessary reforging to cap hit.
410 Horn 410 Spire
45025.65 DPS +/-0 403 Vishanka 410 Spire
44889.67 DPS -135.98 410 Horn 403 Kiril
44836.71 DPS -188.94 403 Vishanka 403 Kiril
44683.01 DPS -342.64
Simulation Craft shows the following after accounting for any necessary reforging to cap hit.