As a Marksmen Hunter what piece of tier 9.25 should i be buying first? i am in 4 piece conq with iron-strudded mantle shoulders and im really stuck on what piece to buy first.. any help would be great thank you
I was in a similar situation with comparable shoulders. The best option for me for spending triumph badges was the offset shoulders [Pauldrons of the Devourer]. They were about a 111 DPS upgrade per the spreadsheet.
*I'm just really stuck on best way to get hit even though the sheet should using twisted visage still being more dps even with option 2 & 3 I think haste would be better than 1.5% crit I could be wrong but any insight would be helpful thank you
Same gear; firestone still enabled. 37.78% crit chance, 916 INT
My imp: same as above
- So now, I'd assume the Imp has a crit chance of X+5(MD)+10(DT)+11.33(ImpDT - 0.3*37.78), where X may be just his 5.34% from INT, for a total of 31.67%
Same combat dummy, fewer just for resonable confirmation of influence of talents:
550 firebolts - 374 non-crit, 176 crit - 32.0% crit
Felguard: 90 AGI (5% melee crit), 487 INT (172 + 315, "...6.26%")
- interestingly, the FG gains more spell crit per point of INT
A few notes:
- The dummy I had chosen for the imp was a poor choice as it was right next to another dummy; meaning for each of the FG's Cleaves, he would hit at least two targets. However, I later found out that no dummy in Darn is far enough away from the others to stop multiple dummies being hit by one Cleave. Still, I needed to ensure he wasn't attacking two non-80 dummies (as that can have unwanted effects on crit chance), so I chose a different dummy for him to swing at, Cleaving into a second level 80 dummy.
- Multiple dummies being hit by one cleave doesn't seem to matter, as it turns out: as far as Recount cares, each target that is hit by a single Cleave attack counts as a separate Cleave attack.
- No matter how I am oriented to the dummy when I send the FG in, he always re-orients himself so that he's directly behind the dummy.
So, two level 80 dummies, for soaking hits and the extra Cleave:
Melee attack: 1693 attacks
- 1091 hits, 442 crits, 98 glancing, 42 dodges, 20 misses - 26.1% crit
Hi all,sorry i low speak english and dont understand more posts:=)Adriana can you create table with top gear for muti and kombat with gems in 3,2.I dont know what is top now.Its easy and understandly,Thank very much.
P.S. Sorry i no english man.
I am a fury warrior with 45% armor pen atm but want to decrease a tad for more crit i was wondering with grim troll to proc i should be fine with that as long as i stay at 40 or so if this is totally wrong can someone plz correct me currernty at 3.5-4k dps raid wise so if im uber low id like to know how to improve ty ty
Uh, not quite. Blood actually has superior cooldowns. They have DRW, Hysteria, AotD, and Ghoul (which is essentially a CD for them). Unholy has Gargoyle and AoTD. And, besides, Kahorie's factors in gargoyle, DRW, etc.
Blood is superior to Unholy in terms of single target dps. It's really, really, really, really difficult (and probably not possible at all) to dispute that. They are higher on the spreadsheets, they are higher in the simulators, they are higher in the parses. In your guild it could be that you outperform your Blood partner, but that's more likely due to some failing on his part (no offense =p).
That said, Blood is not superior to Unholy in terms of overall contribution to the raid (by this I mean not just single target dps, but aoe dps, buffs, debuffs, survivability, so on). Which isn't to say Unholy is superior to Blood in the sum of all of these factors, just that it isn't clear cut. Which is better at single target dps is.
Lol I received some kind of infraction for my last post, I apologize. I'm going off my own experience here, that's all. IMO <-- MY OPINION, Unholy is superior to blood :P So I apologize for my own opinions here, I know this is a place of facts. I like to go off of experience and not spreadsheets, math or statistics.