1. Mainhand = higher max dmg + Razorice, Offhand = lower/same (but high as possible) max dmg + Fallen Crusaer?
2. Sigil of Awareness > Sigil of Virulence?
3. Is it expedient to use trinkets while at the start of a fight to stack strong Debuffs and dont let them drop with Rune of Disaese?
4. 8% hit is the goal, but a little bit more isnt as bad because of spellusing?
after beeing inactive for about 5months i have a few questions about the mm hunter.
- hit cap is still 8% and pet does not get hit from FA?
- ArP and ArP gems and stuff only with highlvlgear and skip arcane shot then if not, agi still kicks ass
- wolf still best pet
- the Hunter DPS Analyzer shows for best glyphs as mm hunter with complete t7,5 serpent, chimera and aimed. is this true? ~ because i thought ss glyph would kick ass D;
I've been running spreadsheets until I was blue in the face, but since I don't have a full copy of Xcell, I can't use the spreadsheet fully, although it probably comes down to my incompetence. I have some general questions regarding Mace spec arpen builds.
My current live stats are:
576 armor pen with Grim Toll
No set bonuses to speak of, although I have 4/5 conq (missing shoulders) in the bank.
My question is, with Grim Toll, I'm at the soft arpen cap. At this point, is it better to stack all agi or continue socketing arpen (think I get to 750 with all gems for arpen)?
Also, for a evis only rotation, is 13/13 expertise okay, or should I put on some pieces I have that would put me at the cap but sacrifice some serious stats?
Finally, with the changes to arpen, what is the acceptable general gear level to switch to evis only from 4 piece t8 high rupture builds?
I've sat behind training dummies for hours, but I have terrible RNG luck, so the numbers are inconsistent at best.
Since I haven't seen posts regarding comparison as of late, how do enchants currently stack up in end-game/near end-game ToC gear? Obviously Executioner would work if stacking for hardcap, but what are thoughts regarding Berserking/Mongoose/Massacre at this point?
change glyph back to stun and remove gcd on the ability would make it a really fun addition to the rotation imo. Just a thought
then we would have to care about mana again which would bring us to pve viability of improved stormstrike and other mana consumption reducing talents... I see a chance of some really fun additions to the class tbh!
Hey guys, quick story, I have been an unholy DK since the day I created him the day WOTLK came out, but with these constant changes to unholy I am just fed up with it and have finally caved in and gone blood.
I am really liking it so far. (Even tho I miss how much easier boneshield makes life for an unholy DK)Well I've had the bandit's insignia for a while now, trying to get death's choice, but now that I am blood would the banner of victory trinket from reg ToC be better than Bandit's insignia? (Yes I know mjolnir runestone and grim toll are both better but I'm looking for a quick and easy upgrade until death's choice finally drops for our guild)