1) Character name Yeaster
2) Level 80
3) Class Druid
4) Race Tauren
5) Current server (transfers are welcome, but let's talk first) Malfurion, Soon to be transfering to Mal'Ganis
6) Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) The World of Warcraft Armory
7) List of any serious alts you have I have a level 69 Death Knight im currently leveling which will soon be level 80, his name is Leotheras.
8) What are your usual playing hours? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? There is rarely a time i am unavailable i play almost 50+ hours a week farming mats for my consumables and enchant's.
9) Guild and/or Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds. Well i've transfered to Malfurion for one of my friends, But he recently quit the game so i've been trying to find a elite guild to raid with, I've been in a couple serious guilds but the recent ones were for friends etc.
10) Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character. Links to WWS parses to illustrate your points are welcome. I love raiding as Restoration, my Restoration spec is a spec that gives me most Spell Power/Spirit/Mp5 while keeping my other stats up i work around a regrowth lifebloom and norish basis for tank healing, my raid healing is a rotation of Wild Growth and Lifeblooming, it's a very solid spec for a restoration druid which i like very much i've only raided with 2 specs Balance and Restoration, very limited feral raiding but i would be willing to learn. In my balance spec i've raided all of the content today encluding sarth3drake and all of naxx, my spec choice is to achieve most SP and HIT cap while keeping my other stats up to the max.
11) Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals in Wrath of the Lich King raiding? I've cleared everything Pre-WoTLK and WoTLK besides Malygos10man my guild thought it was a waste of time because it was very easy compared to 25Malygos, I would like to achieve some of the harder raid achievements such as Of the Nightfall, The Immortal, 5 minute Malygos and 8man Naxxramas.
12) Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? Well im currently guildless, And im seeking a endgame raiding guild who is very experienced and would like a druid for their raid's in furture, who would be willing to spend all of his gold for repairs, best enchants to his gear and best quality gems.
13) Tell me a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played? Add anything else you feel is pertinent. I am 17, i am homeschooled, i am a male, i have alot of time on my hands i start doing schoolwork at 7:00am and im done by 12:00pm during that time im playing wow or another Pc game.
14) Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates) who could vouch for you. They won't be contacted unless your application is seriously considered and we have spoken further.
15) Out-of-game contact information (e-mail, GTalk/AIM/whatever info, etc.) Shane_Wrath@msn.com
16) Applications will be posted on an internal forum for review and discussion by members. If you would like more confidential treatment of your application, specify this and explain why. I hope Elitist Jerks accepts me i am quite young compared to other good members but im a very good and experienced Druid, im not annoying or selfish willing to step out for raids if needed, im nice and polite, and i hope to meet everyone and become friends with all of Elitist Jerks. Ty for having the time to look at my Application.