1. All figures are per-target, counting Chain Heal as having 1.75 'targets'.
2. Prayer of Mending is known to be bugged and not work according to standard methods. The figure I have listed is the theoretical per-target value, not the in-game value.
3. 'Hybrid' spells (with both a DD and HoT component) are almost certainly incorrect. Such spells have two coefficients listed, direct heal first.
4. Holy Light/Flash of Light appear to have a 25% bonus to coefficient in game (and is reflected above).
5. All figures are with no talents, glyphs or special equipment abilities.
Most of these are from Norfair's post in the druid thread. These coefficients are in terms of Spellpower. Some of yours were old values, in terms of +Heal.
SPELL NO TALENTS
Lifebloom HoT 0.666
Lifebloomx3 HoT 1.71
Lifebloom Bloom 0.645
Regrowth Initial 0.537
Regrowth HoT 1.316
Nourish w/o HoT 0.671
Nourish with HoT 0.806
Healing Touch 1.611
Wild Growth (Talented) 1.132
Lifebloomx3 is not 3x Lifebloom, because each cast contributes to only 18 ticks (not 21).
Wild Growth is showing Talented number because it is so deep in the tree. That is a per-target number.