Does anyone have any efficient, better designed unit frames for healers that PvP?
Currently (I'm at work, so I can't SS) my party frames (PitBull) are almost in the middle of the screen, just to the left of my character so I can still see the battle, and monitor health. The bars still get in the way, and don't relay the information I want in the way I want it - but it is still better than what I previously was running.
Things I want (is this stuff even possible?)
- Full fade if the party member hasn't lost anyone's health/received a debuff that I can remove.
- Bright Red Health Bar if unit is under 40%, Yellow Health Bar if unit has a movement restricting effect (for BOF), and Green health bar if unit needs to be cleansed, and Blue health bar if unit is invulnerable (Ice Block/Divine Shield.)
- Major debuffs (Hamstring, Wingclip, Viper Sting, Mortal Strike, UA) appear as large icons in the middle of the health bar (ala Grid) - with priorities that I can change (i.e I always want UA to appear above all else).
- Range AND Line of Sight checks (I don't think the LOS check would be possible atm.)
- I'd like to be able to see my party in a "HUD" style. With the 4 Party Members appearing in the middle of my screen around my char in a hud manner (sleek, efficient) with no debuffs appearing that I cannot remove/no buffs unless I can cast them (pitbull covers some of this)
I searched for topics like this in the past, and they just didn't cover the information that I need presented. I really like pitbull - I just wish it was a little more modifiable to my needs, and I really suck at anything regarding code. It almost feels like I just need a mix of PitBull and Grid with a few more tweaks.
Any help, suggestions or ideas?
p.s Almost forgot - currently using Antagonist, but the method of adding spells that I don't want to see is cumbersome at best. All I want to see is Frost Nova CD, Counterspell CD, Felhunter Spell Lock CD, Cloak of Shadows CD, Intercept CD.
Pardon me for being stubborn and giving it another go, but i was wondering the exact same thing as Deris, and i wasn't able to find me answer in a thorough search on the internets yesterday. Maybe i was looking in the wrong places, maybe i just missed it, but any help would be appreciated.
The main thing i'm conceirned about is the notification (via colouring of the frame, or border) of a party member being hindered by a movement impairing effect. The only way i thought up myself is by using grid. I could probably set the center icon manually to display any movement impairing effect. The problem here is that for arena i'd like my unitframes somewhat different than the Grid ones. I do like Pitbull, so those are the ones i'm using at the moment.