Something new for raiding. Stuf unit frames are surprisingly more customizable (or at least easier to achieve what I did) then my previously used Pitbull. Unit frames are from left to right; Focus->Target->Player->Raid(Grid)
There's a lot of nice UI's in here Here's mine, which I've worked very hard on perfecting all throughout Wrath. It was a crazy evolvement process, but this will probably be the standard UI for all my toons/classes/specs. I always welcome suggestions though and if anything from my UI strikes your fancy, please let me know.
About the oversized enemy cast bar: It was implemented after my second attempt on General Vezax. Call me out for missing a kick again? NOT GONNA HAPPEN BRO!
Conveniently, the addons are numbered because I made this pic as part of an addon guide on my guild forums.
Disregard number 7, default Blizz raid frames.
The Bartender bars on the right side are now set to only appear on mouse because I like a clean screen and I don't need to see them in combat.
Addons Used (Raid Related, numbered according to screen shot)
2, 3, and 4. Buffalo
5. Bartender 4
6. UIM:ComboPoints, Mobile Energy, and Rogue Power Bars
8. Rogue Power Bars
9. Deadly Boss Mods
Cyanide Poison Reminder
Omen Threat Meter
Still a work in progress, but it's coming along. I'm a big fan of open space so I can actually see what's going on, so things might appear tiny for most. Pitbull design is my own but partially inspired by Caith.
Allright, my inter face is coming along pretty well - actually, I'll dare to call it done. I'm gonna tweak it some more - I always do - but the big picture is there.
So, the addon list:
kgPanels: I'm gonna change the textures, I think - the big background was really just a test.. But I like the overall layout.
Grid: Yes, I keep it in the middle, rather than at the right side. This is where my concentration is when I'm healing, and so I want it centered.
Pitbull Unitframes: Those needs tweaking - they're new
Well, that was all the stuff that you see on the screen, I think. Complete addon list (I'm not using all of them at the moment - really need to clean out):
List of modifications/fixes
- fix talent button display
- fix taint for actionbuttons in some vehicle fights
- fix nameplates
- fix castbar latency display
- added the resting icon to the orb
- added role icons to group frames
- added the pvp icon to the orb
- added a castbar not kickable icon
- updated to oUF 1.3.28
- added the combat icon to the orb
- added a "red to grey" switch for nameplates
- added a "party" on/off switch
- added a "only player debuffs on target" on/off switch
- added a shaman totem bar
- added a color table to the config to make the healthbar color selectable
- added a outer shadow to rFilter2 icons
- added a "focus frame" on/off switch
- added a "pet frame" on/of switch
- added oUF_WeaponEnchant
- removed rBuff addon
- added oUF_WeaponEnchant addon
- added player buffs/debuffs to oUF_D3Orbs (matching the Blizzard buff/debuff frames)
- added customized role icons