minimap button frame
EDIT: few things are visible only on hoover:
1) mount, food & other less frequently used stuff (above runes panel);
2) bag&key ring bar (under omen in right bottom side of the screen)
3) minimenu bar (under omen in right bottom side of the screen)
My UI is a rebuild of Sympa's UI. I kept his pitbull frames the same and moved some of the other components around as well as adding a couple of my touches and critical info for me. finally found an addon to display my AP (which you can see at the top). it is invaluable for times when i have to be selective of which attacks to use depending on my AP (such as bladestorm on boss when Berserking and the Mirror of Truth procs).
Trying something new because the center of my screen was getting to cluttered.
A few clarifications :
- at the top of my Hp bar there is my current SpellDamage so I can see procs and in my Mana bar I have the relative threat compared to the tank.
- the white snowflake in the middle of the screen is there so when I zoom out I still know exactly where my character is and found it really helpful to get in or get out of stuff
So I changed my UI for the 5th time this year so far and I think I'm going to be sticking with this one.
You can download it HERE. It is intended for 1280x1024 monitors however I'm sure it will work on other sized ones too with minor configuration.