I know that the patch 2.4.3 added some minor changes in the log. I can't check and test that myself right now so, could some of you send me 2.4.3 sample logs (zipped) at: tixu.scribe[at]gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
mhr_78: I have included a sample log in the zip, for testing purpose.
s4dfish: Please, let me know if this work, I'm curious. Anyway I had confirmation that the tool is working well on Wine.
Lokag: Thank you
I have made an update: Beta7.
The main new thing is a detailled view for single unit with hps, dps, incoming hps, dps, and timelined buff and debuffs datas.
This view can be reached via the viewport context menu or via the 'unit' list.
New update beta8
- Better rendering for hps/dps lines
- Healing events now show their correct CRIT tag
- The Auralist in detailled view is now sorted
- The highlight of auras in detailled view is now persistent
- New filters added: mitigation detail, damage school, et spell school
- 'insta'-value for all lines are now shown in status bar (dps, hps, hp deficit )
- In eventlist (text format), the selection of a unit via context menu does not reset the list position.
- Bug fix: stats ratio in tooltip should show the correct amount.
- New filter: Overheal.
- Bug fix: tooltip should now appear correctly.
- WowCardioraid can now parse Wotlk(8714) combatlogs correctly (with the new overheal data).
- Overheal detection has been added.
- Bug fix for hpdeficit feedback
- In the detailled view, a new effective hps line est now associated to the total hps output
- New tooltip: when hovering a unit name on the time line viewport you can now get a quick stats breakdown for this unit.
- Tracking for PoM, Earth Shield and Lifebloom available. You can see the real sources for all these spells.
- You can also choose if you want to get stats with spell affiliation, or not on the stats breakdown (WWS style calculation)
- Internaly: a lot of Performances tweaks have been done (memory tweaks)
Anyway i could use feedback on this, if you have time.
Very excellent tool, well done! I'll never have to browse the combatlog in WWS again!
A few suggestions:
a) player and pet damage seems linked permanently. I can't seem to see the player dps alone and pet dps alone.
b) for 10 man raids, I'd really like the ability to zoom the icons in size (as well as spread them apart.) Basically, I would like to be able to scale the timeline so it fills my screen horizontally (as now) and vertically (by enlarging the icons.) (I'm on a 1920 x 1280 screen.)
c) I'd like to be able to select multiple bosses at once, and see them on the main graph. I.e., label the orange lines with what boss it is.
d) I'd like to be able to reset the nominal time to zero anywhere within a boss range, but definitely at least the leftmost orange line should be set to a nominal zero time (thus the boss fight events are timed from the start time of the boss fight, not the time in the log.)
I have a few more suggestions, though their use might be pretty specific for different encounters:
- The ability to select the linestyle (hps/health/dps) independently, at least for players / NPC's. For example I'ld like to see DPS from certain members, while seeing the life-bar of mobs, for example shiled-orbs at KJ or Sentinel at M'uru.
- The ability to view events for more than one mob (for example for all shield orbs) not only for a single one at a time
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the parser I've been waiting for!
My guild attempted Hydross last night, and I can see several areas to improve in, based only on a few seconds glance. Given a few hours time analyzing the results, I think we might be able to beat him this time!
At the moment, the only things I can wish for are:
- Ability to stretch dps-based graph vertically, with a scale along the left axis
- Ability to seperate and select attempts or fights
- Compare parallel timelines (for instance, one attempt against another attempt)
Those are wishes only... you've got the most useful parts covered already!