Thank you for your feedback. That's really appreciated and motivating
-Cranch: Stats breakdown is really basic at this time, the goal is to provide more detailled stats, but, for the moment I'm focusing on the timeline rendering.
I'm also actually in a new design process, but this will take some times. This will probably allow you to see multiples selections at one time.
Options to set the plot size/scaling is in the todo list.
-Slumgon: Nice ideas, I think I can add them. Stay tuned.
-Strijder: Ability to seperate and select attempts of fights is already In. Unfortunatly, Hydross is not set as a boss yet. The good news is that you can do this yourself:
On the timeline (or in the UnitTree), bring the context menu while you are over Hydross, then call the 'Options for: Hydross' menu, check 'Set this unit as a Boss' , click OK: WowcardioRaid should now find all the Hydross fights.
Note that this parameter will be saved.
Is there any way to incease the size of allowable log files? The log from our BT run tonight is 68mb, your program seems to want to hold about 40% of it so maybe 30mb.
You may have a time stamp error in your log since there is basically no size limit, except your ram^^ (I have successfully loaded 250mo+ log). A good way to avoid timestamp error is to disabled the automatic clock syncronization in windows calendar, because if the internal computer clock is modified while a raid session this can cause glitches in the log.
Actually the WCR stops loading the log when such an error is found, I will add a way to simply skip possible errors.
Note also that if your log have more than 15 days registered, it stops loading too. This means that if your bt session is in the same log than an old one you made more than 2 weeks ago, you will not see the last session, and you may need to use a log splitter (I've seens some floating around here or on curse).
The next WCR build will extend this limit to 100 days.
I don't think it was either of those; the same file loaded into WWS with no problems.
However I also think the problem occured around midnight. Could that be the cause?
Well, i think that WWS doesn't take care a lot of timestamp integrity since it generates stats only. Wow cardioraid, due to the timeline based feedback, has to deal with this a lot more.
Anyway I don't see why 0:00 could generate some error, but i also can't say there is no bug in the program^^ , so could you, please, send me a zip of this log at tixu.scribe[at]gmail.com ? thanks a lot.
Beta 12 available.
I didn't have the time to make all I wanted, but, this build will fix some nasty bugs, and add few optimizations and functionnality. I have also added a support for current Wotlk Beta (8905).
- Log duration increased to 100 days (keep cool with your memory
- Filtered spells are also shown when they are interrupted or dispelled.
- Eventfilters can be used in EventList (but one at a time; full filter support for the list will come in the future)
- Bug fix for events with extraspell
- Log errors now have better feedback.
- Bug fix for some parsing possible errors (unit name with " or , on their name)
- Detection of Pom, LB, ES has been optimised (note: in wotlk, these spell are credited to the original caster directly by blizzard, but it's sometimes buggy apparently)
- Better support for Wotlk. (note: classes are'nt fully recognize yet)
- Support of overDamage (beta wotlk 8905)
- Fix for auras (beta wotlk 8885)
An up-to-date NPC data file can be found here: http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/down/NPCParams.bin
Just replace the original one in the wcr folder by this one.
These datas are used to do boss tracking and event splitting.
(this can be useful if you want to parse beta Naxx log.)
@Cragzop, That's a good news.
If the log is loaded correctly, i guess it's not necessary to send it anymore. Thank you.
I have finally took the time to update my tool
- Full support of wow 3.0 log and wotlk beta. (you can still load old 2.4.3 log format)
- A lot of wotlk boss have been added to the combattracker.
- Activity and dps for all units have been added to stats tooltip
- Lot of internal fix and optimisations
- It's now possible to set focus on more than one unit. (thank's for the suggestion Slumgon)
- Full support of Filters in Eventlist
- Full support of filters in stats calculations
- The spelllist is dynamically (re)filled while choosing a unit in the stats panel for quick access
- New interface design, and more flexibles possibilities
Quick example of stats filter:
Say, for example, that you want to see how your healers are using HoT on your tank.
Load a log if its not already done, then, go to the stats panel (the third icon at top left, labelled 'Stats').
Select the tank stats line, then bring the popup menu and select 'set focus'. the name of the tank is now hightlighted in orange color.
Now the stat reflect only what happens on your Tank.
Now click on the filter tab (at top right, next to the unit tab), and in the tags list, check 'eventIsPeriodic'
now you can see only all periodic effect on the tank
If now you want to see the specific effects of, for example, Renew, bring the spell filter panel just near the tag panel, then, 3 choices here:
- search the renew spell in the list
- type the first letters of renew, this will filter the list and bring Renew in evidence
- Or better, in the stats panel (at left), click on the healing column of a priest, this will bring all healing spell used by this priest in the selected period of time.
Then check the Renew spell, and the stats will be automagically generated with the full filter.
You can find the tool at the same place than usual.
- Added a button to toggle the stat view between Players and NPC
- Unit who are not related to the raid should not be shown in the graphic view and stats view anymore
- Affiliated Unit (pet, totem etc...) are now placed as child node in the stats view for better feedback
- Stats filter have been improved
- Its possible to temporary add some random npc tracking in the combat list (without notifying them as Boss). To do this, open NPC section the unitTree, open the wanted NPC node, then focus a specific instance of this NPC and choose 'add/remove this unit in combat list'. Grayed NPC are not raid related, so no combat will be found.
- Few optimizations
- Bug Fix with aura in Detailled view
Again do not hesitate to provide any feedback you wish
This is a great app, and I just have a quick question: is there any way of exporting the values that it produces to, say, a comma-separated text file? Or could that be added in the future?
Yes, I will probably provide a way to export some stats datas but its not the main purpose of the tool since it exists web based parser (like WWS, or stasiscl) which are done to handle this far better.
-Removed wow2.0 compatibility for optimization. WCR now only work for wow3.0+ logs
- Added a tracker for some uncommon affiliations. DoomGuard, Army of dead, at the moment. If there are other pet/npc that are not correctly associated to their owner, please let me know.
- Added a color code in the spell list to quickly view the common usage of spells (Yellow = damage, Green = Healing, and Purple for Buff/debuff)
- Up to date spells list and boss list are also included
Downloaded WowCardioRaid last night, and it was a big help for diagnosing who was causing arcane breath blowups on Malygos!
I had one question, though. Is there a way to add a second filter? For example, on Malygos, what I wanted to show was people getting the arcane breath debuff, being damaged by arcane breath, and people dying, but trying to put that in one filter wound up displaying death events with an arcane breath tag, of which there weren't any. What I think I want there is to have one filter for (spells = arcane breath) AND (events = all) and a second for (spells = ALL) AND (events = UNIT_DIED). Can this be done?
I'm trying this out after wws wouldn't give me half the information I needed, found some excellent info in it that tells me a lot about some of our new recruits (eg. inner fire falling off mid patchwerk, not refreshing commanding shout).
However, I'm on a relatively low-res computer screen (laptop). Is there any way to scroll down on the details page once the buffs/debuffs list gets relatively long? (eg a tank)
Last edited by Cartega : 02/01/09 at 10:40 AM.