||07/16/10 8:58 AM
Warning for Hunterlin: 10. Do not respond to terrible posts.
Post: WotLK DPS spreadsheet
Infraction: 10. Do not respond to terrible posts.
Message to User:
Do not respond to a blatantly awful post (a post that is in clear violation of the rules) either in an attempt to moderate them or to answer a question they posed. Your post will just be warned/infracted and removed with the post you are replying to. If you feel that a post is in violation of these rules, please report it and the moderators will deal with it as we feel is appropriate.
1) Piercing shots add dot damage to steady shot, though if you have less than 600 arp, arcane should be better.
Originally Posted by theWul
I recently got the Stakethrower and hit 2T10 - so I started fiddling with the Spreadsheet wether to got for 4 T10.
Couple of things seemed odd to me, so I did some 3 hours of testing against the heroic Dummy.
1. I had to do at least testruns of 15 minutes to get enough data to be somewhat reproduceable at all.
2. Hit is by far the most devastating stat below the cap (a no brainer, but made me trust my collected data =) )
1. Arcane Shot / Steady Shot don't seem to be modeled properly:
According to the Spreadsheet (applied to The World of Warcraft Armory - Soriaya @ Malygos - Profile
) Steady Shot should be 300dps better then Arcane Shot (recommending to drop it), but my collected data give Arcane shot an 600 to 800 dps advantage over Steady Shot, even when not specced. So do I miss something her?
2. 4T10 is calculated far worse then 2T10 + 2T9, can that be?
3. Gemming for ArP costs me aprox 5 dps per dropped Agi gem, even with full T10.
So you find me a bit uncomfortable with the spreadsheed....
2) depends from stats on your gear
3) Gemming arp ir recomended if you can reach 900-1000 arp with gemming, otherwise gem agi.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 7:00 AM.
Forum Infrastructure by vBulletin 3.6.12 ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.