Infraction for The_Priest: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.
Post: Arcane in Cataclysm: Updated for 4.01
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.
Message to User:
1. Make your own gear decisions.
2. Make your own gear decisions.
3. Test it yourself.
4. Read the first post in the thread.
Hi everyone, great fan of elitist jerks, and I have a few questions concerning arcane mages in 4.0 now:
1) Should we (aside one gem to get the meta active, and spell hit cap) gem full +20 INT or is it still viable to get the socket bonus? As of now I have socket bonus for any piece giving me >= 7 SP. (blue gems : +10 INT +10Hit, yellow +10 INT + 10 haste, red +20INT
2) Now comes the big question: What should we reforge haste, crit, or mastery? Is haste more or less important then crit at this point? I turn around 36% crit unbuffed, and 855 haste (excluding the abyssal rune)
3) I have found that with Mage Armor, I cannot hit the 40% mana during burst as I regen too quickly, has anyone tested if it's worth switching to molten armor for burst and then back to Mage Armor during standard rotation?
4) Is the AB x 4 then MM/AB still viable as a standard rotation?
I think this is a summary of the questions alot of mages are asking themselves, and well, hopefully someone will have the answer. ^^
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 7:40 PM.
Forum Infrastructure by vBulletin 3.6.12 ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.