While stating that you have raided at some point in the past and did things in that raid might seem helpful, without providing data to back your claims you are really just wasting space on the boards. Anecdote != data
Monday we cleaned the Dragon Soul 10N. So I could tried the 2pc T13 / 2pc T12 with full mastery and new template. Here is some feedbacks:
- BM is lower than SV
- This is caused by many mouvement the pet has to performed.
- And there is still few pet bugs (stay, do nothing, can't attack, ...)
- With only 2pc T13 the casting of CoS is really slow (even if we get more focus) I really think Pathing 3/3 is a must have.
- KillShot glyph is also a must have, I think it is better than SerpentSting (like it is said in Paragon guide)
- The 2pc T12 proc is off-course less used.
So in a real fight with movement, the haste/mastery ratio is more tight and I think Blizzard should find a way to improve pet's dps in this situation (very common in Dragon Soul).