No. In so many ways, no. Please read the forum rules before you even think about posting again.
hi everyone. i've a few questions, i could not find in any other threads answered in a way i could "work" with them. all questions relate more or less to ds normal + 3hcs.
1. Combat -> MH: No'Kaeld (normal), OH: stage 2 dagger OR just 2 stage two daggers?
2. i really like assassination. i do ok on bosses, somewhat comparable too combat, but aoe with fok seems to be a pretty pointless waste of energy, or is there at time it's worth using despite the trash before hagara?
3. b. on ultraxion i feel almost neutered with assassination because i can't use backstab at all. does anyone know, why it's designed that way?
4. also i'm constantly running out of energy. not sure what i'm doing wrong. with combat i more often than not have too much energy.
5. assassination has really neat cds that are usable in every fight, while combat can't use ks on cd on more than one occasion. especially on spine combat seems almost worthless compared to the other two specs. obviously sub is favored for spine, as i have seen time and time here on the forum. is blizzard forcing us to dual spec rogues for raiding?