• Abilities could benefit from smoother gcd management (revenge does not play well with others)
• Rage generation/management is still flawed. Rage starvation is an issue for off-tanks (and occasionally for main tanks) and infinite rage is a button mash circus. Upcoming tweaks to stance dancing could minimize the latter.
• Too many stats to juggle (expertise and hit costs too much stamina opportunity)
• May still be too weak on magic fights
• Dmg may be too weak
• Decrease cooldown on revenge
• Make devastate scale with ap
• Consider reducing the timer on shield wall and last stand to 3 minutes
• Consider removing the range limitation on imp spell reflect and or reduce the cooldown further or make more attacks reflectable
• Imp HS - Increase dmg by 5/10/15%
• Deflection and Anticipation - "and has a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to generate 2 rage when a parry/dodge occurs (a likely change given comments about rage and avoidance)
• Shield Mastery add "and increases damage reduction of your shield wall ability based on defense"
• Remove puncture and replace it with a taste for blood clone for revenge i.e. something like "Reprisal" - "Whenever target takes damage, you have a 10/20/30% chance of allowing the use of your Revenge ability for 5 secs. 1 charge. Target must be the victim of sunder armor."
• Remove Focused Rage and replace with "Increases your attack power by an amount equal to 10/20/30% of your Stamina and increases the amount of rage generated by your melee critical hits by 10/20/30%.
• Improved Def stance increase spell dmg reduction by 5/10%
• Vitality increase exp by 3/6/9%