1. Obey basic rules of capitalization. When used as the first person pronoun, "I" should always be capitalized.
2. Your spelling and grammar are such that I find it difficult to understand portions of your post. The choppy formatting doesn't help.
3. Your post contributes nothing new to the discussion and includes unnecessary backstory.
4. I we want to see your Armory profile we can click on your character's name to the left of your post. Neat, huh?
5. "ftw" is pretty much for the loss here. Don't use chatroom shortcuts or catchphrases. If your thought isn't worth spelling out fully and intelligently then it's not worth posting here at all.
so atm i only play 2v2, i dont have a 3v3 and the 5v5 im in is full of plebs, apart from winterwoman. I find that the spec i am flaunting atm is the best one if your running with a healer, be it pala or priest ( i had a few good games with a priest we got to about 1780 or somthing, he was very fragile but our burst and fears worked wonders. The power of holy pala/ DK cannot be underestimated right now, the two are a serious force to be reckoned with and i'm enjoying it alot.
The build im using is frost/unholy, its nice burst and as someone said in erlier post you just abuse Icy Touch, and land 2.7k crits every few seconds then burst away with Scourgestrike and rune strike ect ect,
As you can see no amazing gear or anything but we hold our own at a respectable rating.
I think the most important thing is having a pala that os not averse to dpsing and getting mixed up in the combat. Neurofen my partner is a great player and probably carrying me to some extent.