||03/06/09 1:30 PM
Infraction for Killeshay: A multitude of offenses.
Post: Shaman: Enhancement
Infraction: A multitude of offenses.
Message to User:
1) The TTT is not the place for discussion. Discussion on the TTT threads should be confined to discussion of the article itself.
2) Your spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar all suck. See rule 1.
3) We're not here to make simple gear decisions for you. See rule 7.
Please do better in the future. Much, much, better. Thanks.
hi, I'm new here. But i was reading alot from this forum, so I wanted to ask some questions concerning 3.1 patch and more.
now we get 9 expertise leaving 16 to fell :). great!
Unleashed Rage now properly increases the expertise by 3/6/9 instead of the agility.
- [Glyph of Windfury Weapon] a 2% increase chance. (is it worth it?)
- *New* Glyph of Feral Spirit: Your spirit wolves gain an additional 30% of your attack power(link). (PvP Glyph IMO) will it be a good PvE Glyph? and what AP will make it the right choice?
- *New* Glyph of Hex: Increases the damage your Hex target can take before the Hex effect is removed by 20%. (PvP Glyph also IMO) have no idea what the damage value is.
- *New* Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem: Your Stoneclaw Totem also places a damage absorb shield on you, equal to 4 times the strength of the shield it places on your totems. (another PvP Glyph IMO) a cool one though
and is [Glyph of Flame Shock],[Glyph of Lava Lash], or [Glyph of Lightning Shield] worth it?
last, there is [Tears of Bitter Anguish] trinket VS [Meteorite Whetstone]. what do you think?
thank all. ans nice work on this post/guide
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.
Forum Infrastructure by vBulletin 3.6.12 ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.