1. Increase the talent Vengeance by 2 points for 5 stacks of 5% each.
2. Change Crusader Strike to require 2 stacks of Vengeance, and to consume 2 stacks of Vengeance when used.
3. Change Divine Storm to require 3 stacks of Vengeance, and to consume 3 stacks of Vengeance when used.
4. If Crusader Strike or Divine Storm crits, they still generate a stack of Vengeance (net loss of 1 and 2 stacks respectively).
5. Tune the numbers so Ret puts out the damage you want. CS and DS probably still have cooldowns
Fairly simple system that works off a resource we already generate. Minimal amount of changes to Ret. Doesn't affect Holy or Prot. Theorycraft is non-obvious, with lots of choice. No front-loaded burst, but you can burst at a later point in the fight. Resilience acts as a brake on the system, which will separate PvP and PvE damage better.