Please just edit your existing post instead of posting twice in a row if there's less than a day between your posts. Thanks.
The glyph market has several features that distinguish it from say the titanium market
1) Extremely low production costs. It’s generally about 2.5 gold for one glyph on my server
2) Low auction fees. 45 coppers for 1 glyph. Contrast that to 1 gold for a titanium bar.
3) Low steady, somewhat unpredictable demand for a given glyph. But predictable sales overall if you post many different glyphs.
4) High profit margins. 2.5 gold per glyph to make while selling them for 15-30 gold. I've tried setting ones at 40-80 gold when I have the only ones but those usually are undercut or sell less often.
5) The necessity for undercuts
The biggest contrast in my experience between the glyph market and the titanium ore/bar or flask markets is that if I get undercut I usually don't sell very much. In order to get about 1K in sales, of 40-50 glyphs at 20-30 gold each, I need to log on at least 2-3 times a day to undercut. On the other hand I can post ores/flasks in the middle of pack and expect to get some sales without the necessity of undercuts. So what that says to me is low demand.
The best part about glyphs is the profit margin and the steadiness of income. While you can't predict if a certain glyph will sell on a given day; you know that posting enough different glyphs you guarantee some sales. The more active you are the more you make. And that is the downside, you need to be actively undercutting, have large glyph library, and the enough resources to make dozens or hundreds of glyphs.
Different servers are going to have a different optimum price points. For it's been in the 20-30 gold range with no or low competition.