The Dauntless was formed in July of 2007. During TBC we cleared all content including SWP. In Wrath we have hit every raiding objective thus far from the initial entry 310 drakes all the way to a server 1st Algalon kill and TOGC 25 Insanity as well as Heroic LK 25 and Heroic Ruby Sanctum 25.
We are currently looking for a few raiding members to fill out our 25 man raid composition as we get ready for Cataclysm. As we begin working on our 4th year of operation we understand that progression is a marathon, not a sprint.
All players that can play at a high level and are committed to long term raiding. Many of our core members came to us when those positions were not needed. We do not turn down high caliber players.
Server 1st Heroic RS
12/12 Heroic ICC
Server 1st ToCG 25 Insanity
Server 1st Algalon
3D Sartharion when it was relevant (10 and 25)
- Don't get hit by Twilight Cutters.
- All applicants must be well versed in the class and the encounters he/she enters. Even if an applicant has not personally completed an encounter, they need to know it.
- Theorycrafting is essential as a raider here.
- Changing specs and playing them properly to help progression.
- Must be willing to share responsibilities based on fight mechanics.
- Any applicant must maintain a reasonably consistent attendance, even considering random or planned real life events.
Our raid times are T, W, Th, Su 7:30pm-11:30 PM EST. If all content is cleared we will take the rest of the time off. We expect 85% attendance but obviously stuff comes up from time to time. We'll work with you.
Our raiding roster is currently at around 30 members so anyone stepping into our guild will get the chance to prove themselves fully before any decision is made on their future status with us.
We run an EP/GP loot system which can be explained during an interview. There have been some variations to this in the interest of fairness and progression.
If interested, please apply at our website or contact one of our officers in game. You may also send an email to bpswoon1375 at yahoo dot com.