* 12/12 Heroic ICC - US #167
* Heroic Hailion - US #97
* All previous HM content cleared, including Yogg0 and Tribute to Insanity.
Current Recruitment Needs:
We currently have recruitment open for Cataclysm. We are looking for strong applicants who are motivated to reach level cap within 48 hours and push for world rankings within the first 2 weeks. This branches across all raiding roles.
We strongly encourage exceptional players to submit an application regardless of openings.
Epitome is a Horde raiding guild that has resided on Shandris since April of 2009. We are comprised of veterans from other MMOs and talented newcomers alike. We boast a mature and intelligent membership with the majority of our members being working professionals. We have a light raid schedule compared to many high-end guilds, roughly 12 hours per week during progression and when content has been completed we raid dramatically less than that. We constantly strive to maximize our time as efficiently as possible. We ranked US #97 on Heroic Halion 25 while maintaining a top 200 US kill on most of WOTLK and always strive to improve our world ranking.
When we aren't killing bosses, we play other games such as LoL or FFXIV together. We are a very tight guild that goes beyond showing up for raid nights.
* Stable environment. Epitome has been raiding on Shandris for almost two years now with consistent leadership and low member turnover.
* The Shandris server provides a unique opportunity for Epitome. Shandris is listed as a medium server. Epitome has completed server firsts of almost all relevant WOTLK kills. We have the opportunity to focus on US progression while having no competition for titles such as Death's Demise, Celestial Defender, and Grand Crusader.
* EPGP Loot system for main spec gear, and leadership determines off spec gear from the level of use/effectiveness in our progression raiding.
* Guild bank fully covers raiding repair bills and supplies consumables for raid nights.
* We love and encourage alts! Optional 25m alt raids scheduled on off nights with 10m content being optional as well.
Qualities we look for in players:
* First and foremost, we are a team at Epitome. We want players who can function in a group, communicate effectively, and execute a given role.
* We greatly value players who consistently look for ways to contribute to overall raid optimization and strategy. Analyzing your own performance and striving for constant improvement is a must.
* We want players who seek to be the best at their role and will bring friendly competition into our guild and challenge our current raiders. We aren't interested in meter chasers who put their own performance over the good of our team.
* We look for players who know how to adapt and react to their surroundings while still playing near peak performance. Dodging black holes of death is a must!
* We want people who are interested in participating in our community as a whole. Forum participation is a requirement. We want mature, self sufficient, fun individuals that are looking for more than a guild to raid with. If you are only logging in for raids and logging off as soon they end, we may not be the home for you.
Gear & Experience Requirements:
In Epitome, we recruit the player behind the character. We like to see those applying with us demonstrate that they have put effort and thought into their character though. We want to see that you have experience close to that of Epitome. In your gear we want to see that you have put forth your own theorycrafting and didn’t just execute what EJ told you to do. We want to know that you put in the time and energy to test the gearing choices you made over maybe what the norm is. You don’t have to have BIS gear, but we want to know that your min/maxing to the best of your ability.
* Tues-Thurs 8:00p to 12:00a Eastern
We do not run past our end time of 12:00a and we do not raid any extra nights during progression. Invites go out at 7:45 and the raid begins at 8:00. You are not required to be online any earlier than that. All raids include a 10 minute break halfway through the night. Because we have a light raid schedule we expect at minimum 80% attendance. Nearly all of our members boast well over 90% lifetime attendance.