[H] <Asphyxia> Hardcore 10M / 3 days on Tichondrius Server
Asphyxia is currently running 10 man Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday.
Group 1 raids from 5:00-9:00 PST:
One exceptional range dps other than these 2 classes
There is an immediate spot in the core 10m for both of these classes.
We also have a 2nd group that runs a little later in the evening where there are currently several openings.
10:00-1:30 PST group's needs:
-Hunter (prefer Beast Mastery)
- Destro Lock or Fire Mage (prefer Destro lock)
Prot Paladin or Warrior (Prefer Paladin)
* All exceptional apps are more than welcome to apply for either time slot.
* Any skilled players with limited schedules are also welcome to join for rated BG's and alt runs.
We plan to have a very solid and reliable core of 11-12 raiders for each group. You will never sit out an entire raid, so plan to be in every night.
<Asphyxia> is founded by experienced raiders, with kills ranged from Heroic Lich King to Kil'jaeden (pre-nerf). This guild is being created to compete for server firsts and high world rankings on all kills and achievements, while maintaining a three day schedule.
Our schedule is the only thing casual about us and we take raiding very seriously. We're not going to waste your time and we hope you won't waste ours. We like to have fun and joke around, but not at the expense of wiping.
We not only want to become competitive raiding, but in all aspects of the game. We plan to actively arena and run rated battlegrounds in Cataclysm.
Outside of raiding, you can always find the officers in Vent almost every knight. We aim to create a great social environment and not just a guild of angry raiders. Those guilds don't last long. We also value our reputation on the server and expect everyone to act accordingly.
Officer's Notable WoTLK Achievements:
-10M Glory of the Raider
-10M Yogg +0
-10M Glory of the Ulduar Raider
-10M Tribute to Insanity
-10M Earth, Wind, and Fire
-10M Glory of the Icecrown Raider
-10M Heroic Halion
-25M Yogg +0
-25M Glory of the Ulduar Raider
-25M Tribute to Insanity
-25M Earth, Wind, and Fire
-25M Glory of the Icecrown Raider
-25M Heroic Halion
*Raid leader and GM has top 50 US experience.
What we look for in our applicants:
- Players that are always up to date with changes in their class: Come to raid with proper enchants, gems, and glyphs.
- Situational awareness needs to be top notch: Be able to easily avoid fight mechanics and able to adjust quickly when strategy may change mid-fight.
- You pick up new things quickly and do not repeat the same mistake twice. Researching fights before raid helps prevent this and is expected.
- Someone who comes to raid on time with all flasks, pots, and food.
- Team player: We don't want any greedy or selfish players. (If your job is to kill adds, kill them. Don't worry about getting the #1 parse.)
- Drama free: We want to enjoy logging in. Not deal with middle school shenanigans.
- Please be 21+, although we will make exceptions for exceptional apps that can carry themselves maturely.
- We want everyone to have 100% attendance, but realize RL can call.
- 100% attendance is required the first 30 days in guild.
- 90% attendance lifetime is required. Falling below 90% for more than 2 weeks will result in demotion to casual.
***If you don't stand in fire, do competitive dps/healing, and grasp basic raid mechanics your spot is not in jeopardy once promoted to raider.
- We will be using a Loot Council to distribute loot.
- Each piece of loot will go to what will benefit the overall raid. We feel this is the best for progression raiding.
Applying: If you feel you have what it takes to be a strong addition to our guild, please fill out an application on our website. All applications are private and only viewable by <Asphyxia> officers.