[Alliance][Zul'jin] <Imperative> 3 nights/wk - Top 100 US - LF Hunter+Resto Druid
Imperative is the leading 25man progression guild on the Zul'jin server and currently #64 in the US. We've now been raiding for over a full year, and in just 6 months, we've formed a gaming team that succeeded in defeating the Heroic Lich King and Heroic Halion on a 3-night/week schedule. We're now opening recruitment for Cataclysm's first raiding tier as we seek to find some incredible players to kick off the expansion.
We are currently considering the following classes/specs:
- Enhancement Shaman
- Frost Death Knight
- Feral Druid DPS
- Any exceptional healer
Tues-Thurs, 8:30pm-Midnight EST
- Current Progression: 12/12 25man + Heroic Halfus
- Heroic Halfus 25man - US #141
- Normal Nefarian 25man - US #126
- Normal Ascendant Council 25man - US #72
- Normal Magmaw 25man - US #93
- Normal Chimaeron 25man - US #96
- Normal Atramedes 25man - US #111
- Heroic Lich King 25man - US #55
- Heroic Halion 25man - US #70
* A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently
* Experience in Icecrown Citadel. Heroic experience is vastly preferred.
* Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems, enchants, and glyphs.
* The ability to listen and respond on Ventrillo
* Situational awareness; if you can't move out of malleable goos, defile, or walk to the correct spot with ice tombs, then we're not the guild for you
* Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%
* Players who can accept constructive criticism and who are dedicated to constantly improving their performance
* Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general Wrath of the Lich King raiding experience.
What we have to offer:
* A guild that has the drive and skill to down heroic Lich King.
* A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing heroic content.
* A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable - most of our members are university students or young working professionals
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period.
* An active group of players who sign on for 10 mans, pvp and general fun outside of raids
* Guild bank repairs and fish feasts for all members who raid with us (including applicants)
* Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We have never raided outside our raid days or past 12:20 am.
* A focused and efficient raid environment
* An active leadership who is open to suggestion