Tasty Beverage (Tasty Beverage) is an Alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow that has been around since 2005 that consistently gets top 30 US kills throughout expansions. We are currently looking for a few skilled players for main raid spots.
In particular, we are looking for:
Additionally, we have open recruitment of exceptional players, regardless of class. If you fall into this category, you are encouraged to apply.
We ask that applicants have:
- Parses from WMO/WOL to prove their abilities and experience.
- Experience in WOTLK
- A dedication to the game and a desire to see hardmodes downed in a top US ranking. Raidloggers and/or burnouts need not apply.
- Pre-3.1 Immortal, earned Black and Plagued Protodrakes.
- Ulduar: Glory of the Raider (25) drakes earned on June 30, 2009.
- Algalon & Celestial Defender title earned August 11, 2009.
- Yogg+0 & Death's Demise title earned August 18, 2009.
- ToGC Insanity & Grand Crusader title earned November 4, 2009.
- Arthas down in 10 and 25-man & Kingslayer titles earned February 8, 2010.
- Tribute to Immortality & Crusader's White Warhorses earned April 14, 2010.
- Heroic LK 10-man & Bane of the Fallen King titles earned April 14, 2010.
- Everything down including Lich King heroic on 25 ranking us in the Top 20 for Tier 10 25 man content.
- Heroic Halion 25 & 10
Currently 5/12 Heroics in the first raid tier
Tasty Beverage (TB) is a top US guild that's been around since 2005. Ending TBC with a world 47th kill on Kil'jaeden, we tackled WotLK with the same pace. We completed GotR (10/25) pre-3.1 as well as getting Alone in the Darkness (25), Observed (25), and A Tribute to Insanity (25) and their respective server first titles within top 100 world rankings. We have also completed Tribute to Immortality (25) which, while a completely terrible RNG achievement, gave us some pretty ponies.
In ICC, we have downed both 10 and 25-man Arthas for a top #20 US ranking and completed downing him in both heroic modes for 25 and 10 man.
TB raids from 7PM-midnight EST, Sunday through Thursday. We are a close-knit guild and run a small roster of less than 30 players, purposely avoiding recruiting for the bench. Every class we're recruiting has a raid spot available if the applicant's skill and desire is there.
- We run a loot council system, which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance rather than seniority.
- We have quite a few achievement nerds and have consequently completed ones such as Earth, Wind, & Fire and Traitor King.