[A][Proudmoore-US] <Dishonor Elite> 25 Man Weekday Raiding 1/13 HMs LF Healers
Dishonor Elite is currently looking for a few more solid players for our 25 man raiding roster!
Dishonor Elite is a raiding guild that focuses on the social aspect of this game and taking progression raiding serious while at the same time not removing the fun factor, because let’s face it if you’re not having fun why bother right!
We appreciate your time, certainly you can appreciate ours.
Dishonor Elite raids every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday invites go out at 6:30 PM raid starts at 7:00 PM and goes on until 11:00 PM (PST) server time. We expect all of our new recruits as well as raid team roster to be on time and available during those raid times. We have a VERY short tolerance for such absences that are unplanned.
We expect you to know in full mechanics of boss fights before coming in to one of our raids we will not drag you through our raids in hopes that we see some sort of improvement in your abilities to dodge fire (or stand in it). We are here to play a game and have fun not hold your hand.
We expect you to have a solid understanding of your own class and be prepared to answer questions about your gemming / enchant / glyph / talents and or gear choices.
Few things to consider when applying with our guild:
1. Do not leave questions unanswered it shows us that you are ok with being half-assed.
2. Remember we don’t know who you are nor do we know what your sense of humor is like, we do encourage you to be who you are on the application but 1 off jokes will not be understood during the application process.
3. Put your best foot forward, make sure all of your gear (Regardless of item level) is enchanted and gemmed properly for your spec and class.
4. If you have a “unique” spec please go in to detail on why you have chosen those talents don’t leave it to us to assume you have no clue what you are doing.
5. Yes a screen shot of your UI (In raid) is required.
6. Do not pester us on your application all of us do in fact have real lives and other things to do all day rather than read your application. There are MANY people that are viewing your application and chances are if you have not heard weather or not you are accepted or denied it is at the top of the discussion chart. Also keep in mind that you are not the only applicant that we are reviewing some applications take longer than others to review.
7. When we ask for your raid experience we are asking for your “Raid Experience” not your “I cleared Sunwell last week at Level 80 with Tier 10 gear”.
8. Understand that we do not care about your “Gear Score” we care about your Idiot score.
9. If you find doing things that go against the normal tactics of your class at the Raid Leaders requests an overwhelming challenge then perhaps this is NOT the best place for you.
10. Make sure you check your in-box on our web page for application status change we will not hunt you down it is up to you to contact us about the change of your application.
Above all else HAVE FUN nothing says you want to be here more than showing that you know how to have fun. After all it is a game…..