Guild level 22
Bastion of Twilight - 4/4(N) 1/5(H) (Halfus)
Blackwing Descent - 6/6(N) 3/6(H) (Chimaeron, Maloriak, Atramedes)
Throne of the Four Winds - 2/2(N) 0/2(H)
- Everything up through 11/12 Heroic ICC25
- Achieved Server First [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] (25)
* Insight is first and foremost a raiding guild, and we take our raiding time seriously. We raid to progress and we plan on conquering all of the content that Cataclysm has to offer. We don't simply measure our success by how much content we've cleared. Our primary goal is to have fun, and to work together as a cohesive group and accomplish things. Part of that is progressing and seeing new content, but part of it is also simply having fun with the people around us. We enjoy ourselves, both during raids and out of raids, not solely because of progression, but also because of the content of our guild and of our players.
* We are a well established raiding guild; 3 years old with the same leadership and general policies for our entire tenure. We do not have any drama within our guild, and drama is not tolerated whatsoever.
* We pride ourselves on having a somewhat small and balanced roster, where as many people as possible are able to participate regularly. Most of our members are high attendance, and if you're interested in joining, you should be too.
* Unlike some guilds, we don't feel that a "thick skin" is really a requirement for our guild. We treat each other with respect and our guild chat isn't generally R-rated, though occasionally it is.
* We raid 12 hours a week. Due to our small roster, we ask that players be able to consistently make our raiding times. Obviously things happen that prevent people from showing up, and we understand that, but in general your attendance should be very high, or you will not have a spot here.
All raid times are EST based:
* You should always be prepared with flasks, potions, food and elixirs, coming fully repaired, gemmed, and enchanted, having no extended afks during the raid - these go without saying.
* You should know your class extremely well, and you should read up on current theorycraft for your class and your main spec. You should know which stats you need on gear and in what order of preference. For DPS classes you should know what your optimum DPS rotation is and which spec is most viable. For tanks and healers you should know what abilities to use and when, and have excellent reaction times.
* You should be able to improve upon your mistakes, not repeat them. Of course everyone messes up from time to time, but if you are consistently unable to avoid environmental hazards or perform maximum amounts of healing / dps while doing so, we are absolutely not for you.
*You should understand that wiping to bosses is necessary for progression, and loot is not simply going to throw itself at you. If you lose focus after a few wipes, or expect to be carried through content, we aren't for you.
* In general we aren't usually very picky about your gear level. We don't have a problem recruiting an undergeared but skilled player. However, the gear that you do have should be the best it can be based on your current progression and it should be gemmed and enchanted appropriately. In general your gear should show maximum effort towards raiding - if there are gear upgrades that you can get from rep vendors, badge vendors, your professions, etc. then you should have them or be working on them.
* We are a guild of mature, adult players - we expect for you to be the same. We don't tolerate excessive egotism, trade / general spamming, etc. - We enjoy having fun, but not necessarily at the expense of others. Your personality matters just as much as your performance as a player. If you are incapable of interacting with people on a social level without being egotistical or a jerk, you will not fit in here.
We are currently recruiting
Tanks - Open -
Healers - Open -
mDPS - Open -
rDPS - Open -
Please keep in mind that regardless of class or our current needs Insight will always consider exceptional applicants.
If we sound like the kind of guild that would interest you, head over to our website, register and fill out an application. Our app is pretty short, but we do a follow-up Ventrilo interview with more detailed questions, which also serves as an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you have as well.