[A] [Nazgrel] <Pantheon> is looking to fill core raid slots...
Are you tired of being in a guild that has no comradery? Can't stand the people that you run with? Rather bullsh!t with friends, then listen to arrogant grandstanding? The guild was started to get away from all the know-it-alls, whinners, grandstanders and lastly the immature children looming in trade channel. The guild started out as a Rainbow-Six/Command and Conquer group, and we have grown to enjoy WoW as well. We are a guild composed of "friends" and "teammates". If this sounds like something you would like to partake in, please fill out an application.
Raiding Hours: We run when it’s convenient for the guildies. Start time for activities is 8pm CST M-F, 7pm CST Weekends. We run on no set days, only when enough guildies have accepted the Guild Event.
Guild Level: 13
Progress: BH, 3/6 BWD and FL Trash. Also See Below**
What our Guild can offer:
* A relaxed, fun, casual environment.
* A chance to enjoy almost every aspect of WoW including but not limited to; leveling, casual raiding, PvP, socializing, achievements, events.
* We are not a hardcore raiding guild. We believe real life comes first before WoW and as such, we understand that people have time restrictions due to real life.
* Adult, mature players to interact with.
* A community of like-minded individuals who share the gaming values of respect, courtesy, support and cooperation.
* We're able to absorb small groups of friends who are looking for a good place to hang or who are looking for each having a core raiding spot.
* Dedicated in house Teamspeak 3 server (TeamSpeak - Welcome to TeamSpeak) to fill our VOIP needs.
Ideal Candidates (Raiders & General Members):
* Are mature, over 18 years (exceptions can be made).
* Ideally level 10 or higher (exceptions can be made).
* Believe high gear scores and excellent tactics mean nothing without honor and integrity.
* Have an exceptional sense of humor.
* Actively participate in the guild both in-game as well as on the website.
* Be willing and able to learn and help others within the game.
* Be honest, trustworthy, and loyal to the guild and its members.
* Must know that the best members are ones, that can lift up others not beat them down.
* Possess a working microphone and/or headset (at least be able to listen).
* Must be flexible and easygoing -- know-it-all, arrogant, and hot-headed people need not apply.
* Excellent Attitude. No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset.
* Knowledge of your class and role.
* Ability to learn even in the face of failure.
Melee DPS Ranged DPS
Retribution Paladin Marksmen Hunters
All Specs Rogue Shadow Priests
Fury Warrior Boom Kin
** Please be aware that we do not have FULL raiding team yet. We need 2 more core raiders to complete our first 10-man raiding team. You will be part of the building process in creating a couple great raiding teams for 10 man raids and 25 man raids. Patience will be required, as it will take time for us to grow these teams.
Send an in-game message to Butchcassidy, Caiaphas, Gokuchan, Slahn, Huemul or do a search in-game for Pantheon and speak to one of the guild members to see if an officer is on. You'll also be asked to fill out an application and register on the website if you want to raid.
A HEADSET IS REQUIRED
If you will look to your right you will see we use TEAMSPEAK 3, why, because most of the Warcraft know-it-alls use Vent. It sets us apart; not to mention the server is in my basement and I always know when it will be down. Most people say that it is not neccessary for 5 man runs, and while we tend to agree, we still urge people to use it as it makes the runs that much easier and it promotes comradery. If you prefer to stay muted and not speak in TS, that is allowable, we do appreciate it if you can atleast log in and listen, as we are (to be honest) a rip roaring riot of BS.