Also for the right person we maybe willing to talk about paying your transfer fee.
Raid Team Classes
We will be running a 11 to 12-man roster of our main 10-main raid team. This gives us all the flexibility we need to push progression. If someone can't make a raid night, we need another healer or maybe even need more RDPS or melee or that boss, we will have everything we need for the fight. Players are rotated in & out per Boss. Everyone will receive equal Raid time.
What we expect from you:
1) Be online and ready to go ten mins before Raid begins. ( 7:50 Server time at the latest )
2) Be prepared:
A) Make sure you’re repaired to 100%
B) Make sure you have all the potions you will need for the night. The tanks will be counting down there pull’s. This gives us the flexibly to take a potion right from the start and at some point during the fight. ( so make sure you have a few stacks on progression nights )
C) You should know what to expect from an encounter before you even zone in. You should have read up and given your opinion on our forums about what strategies we have been working on. Watch the video’s on the encounter and so on…
3) Be willing sit out a fight from time to time, we are running a 13 to 14 member 10-man; everyone can’t be in for every pull. But this gives the guild, the flexibly we will need on an encounter by encounter basis.
4) Everyone is expected to be on time every night. The in game calendar is not used for raid nights( its used for alt night raids ). Raid nights and times will never change week to week, and everyone is expected to be there. We understand nights will be missed and people will be late from time to time. If you are going to miss a night or be late please post on our Attendance forum, even if you may only be a few mins late.
5) Remember Progression / Server first’s and what it takes to get there on a short raid week, is our number one priority at all times.
What you can expect from us:
1) We will provide you with all the flask’s you will need for the night.
2) We will provide you with your food for the night.
3) The Guild will gem & enchant any new drop you receive that night at our expense after raid.
4) The Guild will cover all your repair bills on your main raiding toon.
- Someone that can make 90 to 100% of Tue & Thu Raids
- Someone that feels the need to be the best!
- Someone thats not happy untill they are number one
- Someone thats spends the time to read and know their spec to the best of there ability.
- You should have at the very least T11 to T13 Raid experience
- Someone willing to try the PTRs when they come out
- Someone that can take a joke, yea we want that hardcore progression in only a few hours, but that
doesn't mean we can't have fun doing in.
- Someone that is always geared to the best of their ability, ( ex new 5 mans and JC gear is ilvl 378, the bare
min. gear you should have on should be ilvl 378 )
- Having an off-spec is a big plus.