[Horde][Turalyon] <Fusion>: Recruitment Open
We are always looking for exceptional players from any class. If you think you are an exceptional, top end, hardcore player then don't hesitate to apply. Everyone we tag will be a full-time raider, we will not be recruiting anyone for "the bench."
* Druid (Resto, but able to play a secondary spec as well)
* Death Knight (able to both DPS and tank equally well)
* We have some spots on the roster that aren't class-specific that we just want to fill with quality players -- feel free to apply even if your class isn't mentioned here.
Fusion is a top end raiding guild that emphasizes efficiency in raiding and minimizing downtime. We had early kills on all Wrath bosses and have killed Sartherion with three drakes up. We locked in the 11th US Kil'jaeden kill and the 9th US Sarth + 3 drakes kill.
We've maintained high rank kills while raiding 20-22 hours a week, significantly less than almost any other guild at our level of progression.
Fusion has been around for a long time now and many of our players have been rocking MMOs since the days of UO, EQ, & DAoC. We are a close bunch of friends with a mature attitude and always strive to be the best and have fun while we're doing it. If you're a great player looking to be a part of a leading edge guild without sacrificing your entire life then Fusion is the guild for you.
Wow Web Stats - Our WWS directory if you want to browse and see what we're up to.
Fusion - Live Stream - Live streams of our raids. This includes video from multiple people in the raids as well as a stream of our ventrilo.
We have raids 5 nights a week with Fridays and Saturdays as off nights with occasional 10 man/alt runs. Raid invites are at 7:15 PM EST, raids begin at 7:30 PM, and raids end no later than midnight, sometimes earlier.
We're looking for extremely competent, dedicated players who will give their all. Please, if you have any doubt that you might suck at this game even a little, don't apply. We're looking for the following qualities:
* Self-starter: You've read strategies, obtained consumables, and are ready to go every night for raids. You communicate with the other raid members to coordinate fight specific strategies. You must have the desire to constantly improve your play. You must be able to take constructive criticism so that you can improve your play. We want people who are good, but who are always striving to be better.
* Dedication: You're here pretty much every night. If you have some weird life circumstances that may be interrupting your play time or will in the future then we really aren't looking for you. We run with a small roster and we need people who can keep 90% attendance. IF YOU CAN'T KEEP 90% ATTENDANCE DON'T APPLY. We don't recruit for the bench, all spots are full-time raider spots.
* Reliability: This fits hand and hand with dedication. We need to be able to rely on you to be there on the tough nights when we're trying to beat new content. We need to know you're not going to flake out and disappear for a week, or that you're going to leave an hour early from raids on a regular basis.
* Skill: You need to able to adapt to changing situations and go above and beyond the basic assignment asked of you. You need to be able to think for yourself so that you can do your assigned job as well as help others. Twitch and fast reaction times are needed for you to do the job that will be required of you.
* Experience: We're looking for people who've been there for the wipes and learned the boss fights. We are mostly only interested in people who are only slightly behind on the latest content. We give more weight to applicants who have been raiding for 2+ years although we will consider those with less. We are looking for people who have LEARNED boss fights with their guilds and not been carried through on farm status.
* Gear: You need to show that you put time, effort, and thought into your gear. You gear is a reflection of your knowledge of how your class works and your dedication to improving your character. We usually are looking for people geared in as close to the highest level as possible, but we will consider phenomenal apps from people that are somewhat undergeared.
* Personality: Fusion has a strong guild personality and you will need to fit in with us. This means that you can take a joke, have a good sense of humor, and can take constructive criticism from the officers. While we don't have an aggressive, abusive atmosphere, we do consider feedback critical to success. You need to be able to take criticism when you make a mistake and you need to be able to let the criticism roll off without it stressing you out. Our raids are high energy environments.
To sum up, if you're a great player with a tard factor near zero and you're looking for a guild of like minded individuals, then Fusion is the guild for you. Check out our application at:
Application to join Fusion
Updated for general recruitment.
Updated classes 2/14.
Remember, we are always looking for exceptional players from any class. Everyone we tag will be a full-time raider, we will not be recruiting anyone for "the bench."
We have some spots on the roster that aren't class-specific that we just want to fill with quality players.
Added a DK.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 4:05 PM.|
Forum Infrastructure by vBulletin 3.6.12 ©2000-2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.