[Horde][Illidan] <Team Ice> Top US 20 Insanity Done - HPal- Spriest - Feral - Hunter
★ █ Team Ice | U.S. 14th | Tribute to Insanity Complete █ ★
Team Ice is looking for a select number of high caliber players who can step in and contribute immediately. We are currently recruiting the following classes:
* A Holy Paladin. We are particularly interested in applications from all backgrounds due to our high desire. If you feel that you would be able to keep up with current hard-mode content in terms of your skill as a Holy Paladin, please do not hesitate to apply.
* An impressive Shadow Priest who preferably would not shy away from healing if an encounter depended upon it.
* A Feral Druid. Some tanking experience preferred.
* An exceptional Hunter.
If you feel you are an outstanding player and would be an asset to our guild but your class is not listed above, please still feel free to submit an application. We are always open to reviewing any player regardless of class if they possess the drive, dedication, and skill that we desire.
Our raid times are Sunday through Thursday, 7:30pm CST to roughly 11:45pm CST. The time that we end is adjusted to meet our current progression.
About Team Ice:
Team Ice started out as a group of hardcore gamers in EverQuest and moved onto World of Warcraft during beta. We've been on Illidan since release clearing all content and being amongst the first to do so. We were in the top 20 in the U.S. and top 50 in the world to clear Sunwell. We continued that trend in Wrath with our U.S. Horde first kill of 10 man Sartharion + 3 Drakes. We remained in the top 20 in the U.S. and top 40 in the world for Ulduar and TOC progression. Since its creation, Team Ice has evolved into a core of skilled, dedicated friends who strive for success and overcome whatever is put in front of us.
* A stable Internet connection: If it is common for you to disconnect when you do half a lap around Dalaran, we might not be the guild for you. Your computer and connection need to be able to handle both current and future content.
* Gear: While it is not necessary for you to have best in slot items in every slot of your gear, it is expected that your current gear reflects the dedication you possess as a raider -- that is, it is properly enchanted and gemmed. Your gear provides insight to us as to how knowledgeable you are of your class and your willingness to put in additional effort into your character.
* Intelligence: We do not ask that you are God's gift to mathematics, but we do expect that you are able to coherently form thoughts and communicate effectively. We expect maturity and professionalism; we are very interested in players who care as much about their guild's reputation as we do.
* Initiative: You continually strive to better yourself in terms of your knowledge of boss strategies and are constantly seeking ways to improve your character and your own play-style. You are open to experimenting with different gear sets and always come prepared with the correct consumables, enchants, and a focused attitude.
* Dedication: You intend to maintain high raid attendance to the best of your abilities. You go above and beyond what is asked of you not only in raids but outside of them, as well. We are looking for players who take responsibility for their actions and are someone we can rely on.
* Self-Awareness: You are able to adapt on-the-fly to different situations and are able to juggle more than just the basic assignment requested of you. While we do not expect perfection in your play, we very much expect that you are aware of the areas of play you need to improve on. If you are not able to realize how to fix your mistakes, be prepared for constructive criticism. However, be aware that we are not here to hold your hand and that if you are not a self-starter and are unable to perform/improve by yourself, we might not be the guild for you.
* Personality: We want individuals who are skilled but, more importantly, we want someone that we can tolerate raiding with several days per week. Raiding with us is not a job -- you cannot put on your headphones and ignore the individual in the cubicle next to you. That is not how we work. You're very much a part of the environment. You're able to cut loose, but know when to put yourself together and focus.
How to apply:
To fill out a private application accessed only by our members, please visit our web site at Team Ice :: Current News and refer to our "Recruitment" section. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you register with is valid as our primary contact with you will be through e-mail.
If you have any further questions after you've viewed the specifics on our web site, please feel free to contact Distomos in-game or via private message on our forums. We look forward to hearing from you!