[Alliance][Thunderlord] <Vires Veneratio> LFM Hard Modes
Who We Are:
Vires Veneratio (VV) is a ThunderLord (US)(PVP) guild of skilled, dedicated and mature individuals who have a desire to succeed in end game raiding. We are not the typical definition of "hardcore" and will never be raiding 7 days a week, 6 hours a day. We prefer to emphasize quality over quantity of time spent. We value the time of our members and understand that everyone's time is valuable. We do not desire to waste time screwing around when it comes to progression. As a guild, we will be respectful and responsible in our use of your time because we don't assume that players have an unlimited amount of it.
VV was formed a few months after the release of the Burning Crusade. In TBC, after tying another guild for server first Illidan (20 minutes apart), we took every server first in Sunwell including pre-nerf M'uru.
We are looking for exceptional players, who are mature, highly competitive, and analytical in their approach to the game, while at the same time remaining humble and patient. Primadonnas, drama-mongers, and selfish players need not apply.
An ideal applicant will:
Not make the same mistake twice
Be attentive to their surroundings
Have the ability to analyze and problem solve
Current Recruitment Needs
1 Heal Priest (able to play both Disc and Holy)
1 Shadow Priest
1 Balance Druid
1 DK Tank (able to also DPS)
All other classes are free to apply and exceptional applications for classes not listed above will be considered. If you are interested, please go to Apply to VV to fill out an application and we'll get back to you.
Loot is handled with a fixed price DKP system. You will earn a set amount of DKP per boss kill or hour of learning and use that to purchase items at a fixed price. Conflicts are resolved by whomever has the highest current DKP having priority. Offspec loot is completely free and will be decided by /roll unless we are gearing up someone who frequently needs to offspec for raid purposes. Abyss crystals from sharded gear are available free of charge for enchanting your raid gear.
Attendance and Raid Times
You are expected to make 98% of scheduled raids. The remaining 2% is expected to be any normal life events that take precedence.