[Alliance][Turalyon] <Might> #9 US | Algalon 25 Down | LF: Lock/Hunter/Holy/Feral
While we are always interested in exceptional applicants of any class, we have immediate openings for the following:
<Might> is the top Alliance raiding guild on the Turalyon (PVE) server. We are a well established guild, formed in early 2005, comprised of talented players who have experienced all aspects of the game. Our members have a simple common goal: successful raid progression. Members of might are knowledgeable about and focused on end-game content, and have amassed vast experience as we have progressed over the years.
Heroic: Observed (Algalon kill): Cleared June 29 2009 (#9 US)
Heroic: Glory of the Ulduar Raider: Cleared June 24 2009 (#15 US)
Firefighter: Cleared May 10 2009 (#1 US, first US guild to Algalon 10)
Ulduar (Heroic): Cleared April 19 2009 (#25 US, server #1)
Heroic: Glory of the Raider: Cleared January 05 2009 (#4 US, server #1)
Sartharion + 3 Drakes (heroic): Cleared December 02 2008
Sunwell Plateau: Cleared in August 2008 (pre-nerfs)
Black Temple/Hyjal: Cleared in October 2007
- We have completed and are continuing to clear many Achievements, such as "Heroic: Glory of the (Ulduar) Raider".
- We have a fully stocked and wealthy guild bank that provides all needed raid consumables and repairs for raider rank members.
- Members run other instances on off-nights and before/after raids, including heroics, 10 man instances, alt runs, etc.
- We frequently aim for speed and DPS records when progression is over, and have held many WWS records at level 70 and 80, often holding them for weeks at a time.
- Apps should be prepared to start raiding immediately upon joining.
- As we are currently recruiting for Ulduar and T9 content, apps should have gear and experience suitable to the content. Experience with achievements/hard mode encounters in current (and older content, where applicable) is a must.
- Omen, BigWigs, and a few class-specific mods depending on your role.
- Ability to attend all raid days on a regular basis, with no major recurring conflicts.
- Ventrilo, and a working mic. Listening and speaking (at least to convey time-sensitive raid information) are both required.
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring their "A game" to raids every night, not take excessive AFKs, follow instructions, and so on.
- A focus on progression. As a guild, our eyes are always on where we're going next, not where we've been. We move older content aside in favor of unkilled bosses and unfinished achievements, and push finished instances aside as soon as practical to leave more time for progression. If your goal is to farm old instances or "easy mode" bosses, this is not the guild for you.
- A sense of humor. We're rough around the edges, largely uncensored, and critical of each other. We make jokes at each other's expense, and give out constructive, but often blunt criticism when mistakes are made for the good of the raid. If you are easily offended by such things, you will not feel at home here.
After you submit an app on our website, we will contact you via email within 5-7 days to schedule an interview. After, we will bring you into the guild for a ~30 day trial period where we will evaluate your overall performance - skill, attitude, attendance, and so on. At the end of the 30 days, or slightly before or after depending on performance, presuming all goes well, you will be promoted to raider status.
If you have any specific questions about the guild, the app process or anything not listed here, feel free to contact Shandara (alts: Eleina, Rumas) in game on the Turalyon server. Please do not contact guild members simply to check the "status" of your app.