Mors Certa is a hard-mode oriented guild, looking to progress through content effectively and efficiently. This guild is built around people who are skilled, extremely dedicated, who strive for perfection, and care about where this guild goes. We are strongly dedicated to PVE content, while still having fun pvping together. We also have a no-holds criticism policy, so be prepared to receive due criticism should the situation arise. Loot is determined by an officer loot council system which takes into account past performance, attendance, loot history and the value of your personal upgrade.
HARD MODES COMPLETED (25-man)
HARD MODES COMPLETED (25-man)
Flame Leviathan - Orbit-uary
XT-002 Deconstructor - Heartbreaker
Hodir - I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare
Thorim - Lose Your Illusion
Iron Council - I Choose You, Steelbreaker
General Vezax - I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning
Mimiron - Firefighter
Freya - Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood
Yogg-Saron - One Light in the Darkness
We have completed Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25-man) and received our Ironbound Proto Drakes
Our 10 man group has also achieved Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10-man) and received their drakes. They have also downed Algalon and got Tribute to Insanity.
Our members have cleared all of Naxx (most of which accomplished the Immortal achievement,), Sartharion w/3 drakes (both 10 and 25 man), Malygos (6-min), and both Mu'ru and Kil'jaeden pre-3.0 in The Burning Crusade.
1. BE PUNCTUAL. Especially in progression, how early you come and how late you leave matters. Our schedule is not "set" at just 8-12 server, but rather as a general guide.WE BUFF AND PULL @8pm at the latest, invites are done prior.
2. BE PREPARED. By now you should notice that those who standout in our raids come prepared with consumables for themselves and for others. They also are prepared for any encounter we have planned for the night, by knowing boss abilities and strats before we pull. The officers are not your babysitters.
3. BE FOCUSED. Instances don't clear themselves. People that afk for or half-ass it on trash and bosses just because they'd rather do something else will be replaced, period. Farm content is designed to upgrade and fine tune our raid, most importantly towards gearing up for harder hard-modes.
4. COMMUNICATE. Communication is what builds teamwork, solves problems, and helps people improve their game. TALK to each other and to us officers. None of us can read minds.
5. BE INVOLVED. The best guilds are filled with people that contribute to the guilds success on a DAILY basis. I guarantee if you can do this and all of the above listed and THEN some, this guild will set the example for all the rest.
6. DRAMA. We don't like it, unless you act stupid (in which case, we relish in the ability to strike you down.) You are expected to handle any disputes in tells/private. Not on public forums/vent/gchat.
7. STAY INFORMED AND UPDATED. This game changes drastically from time to time, your expected to know the in's and out's of your class by keeping up to date with future changes and adjust accordingly. This includes encounters we have on the radar, you are expected to watch videos and understand your personal strategy beforehand.