[Alliance][Turalyon] <Just Wipe It> 3 Night progression guild. 4/5 25ToGC
Just Wipe It an Alliance progression guild on the Turalyon server
Just Wipe It, hereinafter referred to as "JWI", was founded in 2007 with the focused goal of creating a team of people to compete at the cutting edge of the progression game.
We place a large emphasis on:
* Using raid time wisely, maximizing the amount we can achieve within a 12.5 hour, 3 night-a-week raid schedule.
* Keeping a tight roster. A ~30man crew allows our raid to gear up faster than some of our larger competitors, and it contributes to a very tight-knit team environment.
* Maintaining high standards for individual player performance. It is not possible for us to reach our goals through acceptance of mediocre performance and output from our raiders. Instead, we foster an environment of positive peer pressure to encourage high standards.
* Promoting a strong public image. To reach the top, and fulfill our goals, we will ultimately benefit from our server community's support. This demands a high standard of behavior from our individual members, as they are each ambassadors representing our team wherever they may go.
As of the end of September, we are 4/5 in the Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic 25), currently facing down Anub'arak.
While we are proud of our accomplishments, we recognize that even after Anub'arak is conquered, we've still got a long road ahead of us. We intend to be the best, and this is a long-term project requiring that each and every member be dedicated enough to weather the rough times as well as the good.
Our raid times:
Turalyon is an eastern time zone server.
Tuesday - 8:15 p.m. invites, 8:30 start. Midnight stop time.
Wednesday - 8:15 p.m. invites, 8:30 start. Midnight stop time.
Sunday - 7:15 p.m. invites, 7:30 start. Midnight stop time.
We are preparing for the addition of a fourth raid night, which will be Thursday from 8:15 p.m. to midnight. We anticipate adding this fourth raid night once the 3.3 patch hits live.
Loot is distributed through a variant of the SKG lootwheel system. While no system of loot distribution is perfect, we find that the lootwheel is a functioning and practical system. Notable exceptions to this method would be legendary items, which are the only equippable pieces of loot awarded through a loot council.
The goal of recruitment is to strengthen our team. As such, we are looking for like-minded individuals with self-confidence, a stable lifestyle, and a level of play that meets or exceeds our own. By adding you to our roster, we shall become a better guild.
Specifically, we need you to:
* Provide exceptional output. Sometimes an encounter is simply a numbers game. We're looking for high DPS/total damage out, exceptional HPS/effective healing, and/or high TPS to keep our obsessive DPSers from worrying too much about their threatmeters.
* Demonstrate good footwork and situational awareness. As the saying goes, "don't stand in fire" We need you to show consistently exceptional ability to defeat the positioning challenges that modern day encounters throw at us.
* Maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. A "tight roster" policy such as ours will only be succesful if every name on the list can be counted on to show up every day and on time.
* Possess the necessary willpower to see things through. Defeating a brand new progression encounter on the first attempt is the extreme exception, not the rule. You need to have the strength of character to endure, and more than that, benefit and learn from "progression nights", those evenings spent wiping and dealing with the resulting frustration.
I don't need to tell you how sweet the taste of victory is when it is earned through the tears and anguish of many nights of wiping. You already know what triumph tastes like, and you're applying to us because you want more.
At this time, we would be willing to recruit from the following classes/specs: