[Horde][Twisting Nether] <Aftermath> Immediate DPS Spots available for ICC push
Aftermath is a raiding guild on Twisting Nether an RP-PVP server, currently ranked in the top two Horde side. Our goal is to progress through content quickly and efficiently without making raiding feel like a full-time job. Most of our raiders have been together since Burning Crusade or before. Aside from a couple of questionable males, most of the guild is post-pubescent, making for mature and sometimes crude raid/vent chat. If you're interested in joining it's suggested that you're able to 'hold your own' both as a player and a person.
We are currently looking to push through the remaining content and in to ICC and require dedicated and skilled raiders to do so. While we do have some classes that are in higher demand, all raid spots are up for grabs. As ToC content comes to a close and we push in to Icecrown we are looking to weed from our ranks players that have lost the passion and desire to push content. Because of this raid spots are earned not given based on seniority.
If you feel that you can excel at your class and are looking for a new home with instant availability for raid spots- Aftermath may be the place for you.
Trial of the Crusader/Grand Crusader Progression:
5/5 on ToC
4/5 on Heroic ToC
5/5 Heroic and Normal 10 man ToC Tribute To Insanity completed
14/14 on 10 man Ulduar Server first kill of Algalon the Observer 10
6/9 hard modes in 25 Ulduar
13/14 on 25 man Ulduar
Requirements - Must Be open to criticism and be a fast learner, Full experience in current content is a MUST
1. Attitude: You must enjoy dying repeatedly and continuously in order to learn new encounters. You must desire to be the best at all things. You must have a positive outlook on raiding, the game and life in general; pessimism about loot, progress or the difficulty of an encounter will not earn you a spot. And you must be able to take criticism about your play.
2. Skill: You must be able to think and act quickly under pressure. If you are not already an expert at your class you must be able to learn rapidly and you must be able to learn from other people as well as yourself. This includes knowing how to work with your fellow raiders and research class/content information or strategies that will better help you play your class to its fullest.
3. Active: Members must be able to attend AT LEAST 75% of raids. As a new recruit you must be available for 80%+ of raids.
4. Ventrilo: You must have a mic and it is imperative that you are able to listen and respond on ventrilo.
5. Farming: You must be able to farm your own consumables including flasks, food, potions etc.