[Horde] Draka <Wolves of War> 21+ age, 9 hrs: CST 9:30-12:30 S, M, W 9/12 ICC
<Wolves of War> is an adult (21 and over only) progression guild focused on 25-man content. We are a fun, no-nonsense, no-drama group that has been together for several years, and we're looking for like-minded players. We do in 9 hours a week what most guilds do in 15 or 20. So, we're looking for a special kind of player--someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation. Despite those fewer hours, we are usually the #1 or #2 Horde-side guild on the server. We are all about community, focus and performance within a small time window. We are not a casual raiding guild.
We are 9/12 in ICC, with Professor and Valrithia down.
Our goal is to conquer all end-game raiding content while leaving time in our week for other personal or in-game activities. Some people only raid, while others also PvP and run in-guild 10-mans. Off nights usually see 10-15 people on doing misc things, but they are not as lively as raid nights.
Our raiding schedule is Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday at from 7-10 PM PST. Effective March first, this is shifting a half-hour later to 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST (9:30-12:30 CST)
A few qualifications:
- You must be geared to contribute. This now means mostly ToGC and ICC gear putting you at or near the top of your class.
- You must know your class inside and out and be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
- Must have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK too.
- Due to a 3 day raid schedule, high attendance is a must. All of our raiders commit to 80% (1 miss every 2 weeks) attendance.
- Must be able to provide your own consumables or have the ability to buy them reliably at the clip of 3 raids per week, this includes flasks/elixirs, buff food, pots, bandages, etc as well as be able to provide yourself with enchants/gems/etc (we have all professions covered in the guild so this shouldn't be a problem). If you don't know what cold weather flying training is, we may have a problem.
- You should definitely have a team player focus to be in Wolves. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor, being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired to each raid is expected.
We use the EP/GP system to calculate loot priorities.
With all that said, our raids are a fun time and aren't too serious to handle, so don't be shy. We take raiding seriously, but not ourselves seriously. If you wish to apply, please visit
Click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.
If you want to talk to us, or you have any trouble with the website please contact one of the following people in game or via our forums: Suntan, Unemployment, Kanab, Jadu, or Bestin and they can help you out.
Last edited by Suntan : 02/19/10 at 5:55 PM.
Reason: Needs updated