Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I'm trying to run some simulations but always i got that error:
Nazwa zdarzenia problemu(Event type): CLR20r3
P 01: kahorie's dk simulator.exe
P 02: 126.96.36.199
P 04: mscorlib
P 05: 188.8.131.52
P 06: 48ead7c2
P 07: 343f
P 08: 119
P 09: System.IO.DirectoryNotFound
Wersja systemu operacyjnego(OS version): 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Identyfikator ustawień regionalnych(Id regional preferences): 1045
i'm using Vista 64 , SP1 always got that Error with Net framework 2.0/3.0/3.5. So is that possible to run simulator on 64bit OS?
If yes, anyone got solution for this problem?
EDIT: i'm from poland, so i got OS in polish language, that's why i add english translation in (). I'm not sure they are good, but i think they are.
If I'm not mistaken my weapon speed value used to be a value for 0.1 speed, now it says:
WeaponSpeed | 196,72
So I'm kind of confused, what does that mean? Is it still 0.1 weapon speed, or how should I calculate it?
Increasing my weapon speed by 0.1 and then simming dps gave me a 12 dps increase, but I have no idea how to get it out of that number.
Also it would be nice to get some of the new trinkets in when the math is done, just to see if there is a potential replacement for greatness.
- Weapon speed EP value is for 1 second increase. Which means for your EP, 0.1 speed is equal to 19 AP.
- I will include new proc and trinket as soon as I have accurate information on it and that my time permit it.
- Concerning Vista x64 issues, unfortunately I don't have this OS so my knowledge on it is very limited.
- I'm still looking for a way to display the progress bar in a better fashion.
- Rune Strike and D&D no longer appear in the report. It will be corrected in the next release that I'm working on.
I got the same thing with windows xp. Sim is crashing on me if the Intro/NoIntro field is left empty. I'm using the standard files provided.
I'm getting the same crashing issues. Everything works perfectly up until I click "Start Simulator" or "Start EP" and then it suddenly stops working. No combination of settings I've tried has resulted in any difference. The intro field is filled in, I've tried multiple versions of intros, with no success. It appears to be a problem with 64bit OSes, from what people have posted here.
Edit: Apparently the problem lies within the custom character file I was using. All of the premade character files work perfectly, but the custom one I'm using crashes it. I'll update this if I can figure out what the difference is.
Edit2: Figured it out. The simulator crashes when the offhand DPS and speed are not set. I didn't realize this earlier because when using the simulator itself to set the offhand DPS and speed, if you put in 0, and then switch back to 2hand, it doesn't save it for whatever reason. When opening the XML file in a text editor and changing it, it works perfectly.
184.108.40.206 Release notes
* Removal of Glyph of Icy Touch II.
* Bone Shield Precast when Many Fight option is checked.
* 2 pieces T9 and T10 bonus implemented.
* Death and Decay / Rune strike are back in the report/DPS summary.
* 3.3 Trinkets implemented (Whispering Fanged Skull, Deathbringers Will, Needle-Encrusted Scorpion)
* EP Value show DPS per AP.
* Proc code optimization for better performance.