- The Howling Blast update is already implemented since the 0.7.0 version (2 day ago).
- From my unterstanding, Raise Dead will have a 1 minute duration, for a 3 minute cooldown.
- I Still have to implement Unbreakable Armor.
Here are the last correction/addition. Check the OP for download information.
0.7.2 Release notes
* Unbreakable armor implementation.
* The EP result now appears in the new report.
* Add an internal file editor to ease configuration.
* You can now choose between several character config file.
There seems to be problems with the EP calculator, these are the results im getting.
EP :AttackPower = 100
EP :Strenght = -610
EP :Agility = 60
EP :HitRating = 270
EP :CritRating = 10
EP :HasteRating = 200
EP :ArmorPenetrationRating = -310
EP :ExpertiseRating = 200
EP :WeaponDPS = -1300
You can see my stats in the armory profile, and I am sure I put the correct values to the character template. Using default Blood spec + prio. FC + pets ticked. T8dps sigil. Blood pres.
And 50h simulation time.
1/ There is something that is not well reseted between calculation on a Blood talent or ability.
2/ The calculation length is too short and is too sensible to the RNG. The fisrt calcultation have been very lucky and not the other.
If I was sure there won't be any bug in the simulator I would say it's the second option. But, I will double check that.
0.7.3 Release notes
* Add an <Rime> priority to use HowlingBlast on Rime proc PTR Build 9742
* Necrosis: The damage from this ability will no longer benefit multiple times from damage increasing effects.
* Rime now procs from Obliterate instead of Icy Touch.
* Death Strike damage has been increased and now deals 75% weapon damage (up from 60%) plus 222.75 (up from 178.4) for the max Rank.
* Summon Gargoyle now lasts up to 40 sec. (Down from 1 min)
* DPS Set - 2 pieces - Increases the critical strike chance of your Obliterate, Scourge Strike and Death Strike abilities by 5%. (Old - Didn't affect Death Strike)
* DPS Set - 4 pieces - Your Obliterate, Scourge Strike and Death Strike generate an additional 10 Runic Power when used.
Just to let you know I working right now on DRW and after that, there will only be cosmetic addition,bug correction and of course PTR change.
In fact I don't differ Hit and Dodge in the report. And as far as I know, the ghoul don't inherit from master expertise. That is why you have "missed" even if your are hit capped. They are in fact dodge.
What EP base stand for ? When the simulator calculate Equivalence Point it run the simulator multiple time, each time adding a value to a character stat. The added value is set with this parameter.
The Glyph of Disease is on my todo list and should soon be available.
I may add a multi target mode, but I won't start working on it until the work left on single target mode is over.
There is actually no way right now to make simulation calculating less than a 1 hour fight. And I not convinced that it's needed. A 1 hour simulation is taking less than 1 second to be calculated and is giving very random/unreliant results.