I'll look into it. Can you please send me the *.dko file used to generate those results in the meantime?
Edit: It doesn't appear that you used one of the default weight sets, so I'm really stuck until I know exactly what weights you were using.
I was literally in the process of sending you a link in a PM, when I decided to try it one more time to make sure. Now it is working, giving the proper suggestion. I have no clue what I did wrong to make myself look like a fool, lol.
Sorry for the false alarm.
When it was misfiring, it did so under my custom weights and the 251/258 weights. But now everything is fine /shrug
EDIT: Oh wait! Once I added the revered str ring to the mix is when it goes haywire. I recreated it. I'll send you a link to the .dko file in a PM.
This version contains a bug fix for the Ashen Band of Might proc rings (Revered and Exalted). Thanks to Loothorde for finding the bug so quickly. The rings should calculate correctly after this fix. Thank you for your patience.
I've posted an update that contains all of the Lich King loot for all four difficulties. Many of the socket bonuses are as yet unknown, so if they become available feel free to let me know. I'd particularly expect to know most of the 10 and 25 normal difficulty bonuses by the end of the raid week. I also adjusted the badge belt as noted in the post above - thanks for the tip.
Was using your program and one of the ring I have is the Skeleton Lord's Circle *SOCKET*. It is a yellow socket with +4 STR yet the program is saying to use Bold Cardinal Ruby. It should be using Inscribed Ametrine instead.
Apox, I've no idea what that error means in this context, and I've never experienced it before. I just installed the newest version to my home PC as a test and it worked flawlessly, so I can't say that I can replicate the error. The method used to produce this version was no different than any previous version. I did, however, google your error and found this, which may prove helpful to you.
Coca, the program is behaving correctly, it just doesn't have all of the data about that item (which is an oversight on my part). If you look, no socket bonus is specified so the program has no motivation to meet the socket color. While I'll fix this in the next update you can temporarily fix it by editing the item yourself to have the correct socket bonus and name.
Hi, I have a question, maybe someone can help me. I just compared Bryntroll (normal version) and Shadow's Edge.
The result is that strenght and of course armor penetration and crit is higher with Shadow's Edge, but the Total Score is about 100 points less...which is what I don't understand....
Thx for answers ..
Likely a product of your total armor pen (or lack thereof). try forcing additional ArP pieces that you'll come into as your gear progresses through ICC and you'll see Shadow's Edge equalize and then pull ahead.
The optimizer does not seem to respect the Arpen cap. It is optimizing gear sets over the Arpen cap with the 10% from Blood Gorged on or off.
I'll look into this. As always, it would be extremely helpful if you could post a *.dko file that appears to have the problem, as it makes my bug checking much easier. Thanks.
Edit: After looking into this, I can confirm that there was a problem in the way ArP caps were being handled. This has been fixed and the current version (2.6.8 as of this post) should again cause no ArP problems. The issue was that when the optimizer was first developed, it was more or less impossible to hit the ArP hard cap without the use of a trinket such as [Mjolnir Runestone] or [Grim Toll]. As such I shortsightedly coded the ArP checks to interact only with the trinket procs, resulting in the situation now where it was theoretically possible to optimize a set with static ArP over the cap. However as I said, I've fixed the problem and uploaded a fixed version. It doesn't appear to have affected any of the proposed BiS lists at least according to the post from Norg, and I can't imagine it will be applicable in all but a few edge cases - but it is fixed nonetheless.