I'm sorry if this has been asked before (tried searching...) but why does the Hunter Hit +1 value always stay so high? For example, I'm currently 278 Hit (15 over the cap) and the Hunter Hit +1 value is still 1.583 - shouldn't it now be 0?
One other thing - with 87c, "For Pet" hit (on the Overview tab) does not seem to correctly calculate. At 278 hit, it shows 0. Shouldn't that be -14?
I believe pet inherits your hit rounded down to the one's digit. So that means if you have 7.xx%, your pet only gains 7% hit. So if you are 8.xx%, you are over hit cap, but pet is exactly at 8%.
- Armory Import now also sets level correctly
- added validation to pet talent trees (visual notifier when the spec is incorrect/impossible)
- fixed spelling error on Berserking racial in the rotation test that made readiness reset it.
- Gathering Skill now linked to gear load/save on Gear tab
- Made extensive changes to the data underlying the gear tab and Gear Planner, removing the RAP/health/mana columns and sorting all individual gear tabs the same way
- LnL 2/4/6% chance to proc again.
- On Armory gear loading, it now prompts you to try and load stats from unknown items into the Custom Gear tab. Does not work for Trinkets, but should work for all other slots.
- Re-did some of the base stat calculations to more closely match in-game (see the Gear tab)
- Silithids now Cunning pets
- Added some more gear
- Removed all NYI gems and added an option to filter out all (un)common quality gems (on by default)
- Gear Planner now shows rings, trinkets and 1h weapons separate for both slots
- Gear string import fixed
Compared to the previous version you might notice some slight DPS decrease because I fixed some rounding errors along the way while trying to get my numbers to match in-game character tab more. Also changed the fact that 2t7 seemed to boost pet AP by 5% on the PTR but seems to have been fixed on Live.
EDIT: Also changed the rating conversions to use greater precision up to 6 decimals (from the Combat Ratings at 80 thread), which seemed to fix some rounding errors as well.
For the Armory import new feature, I had to guess at how some stats are handled (esp Mp5 and Resilience) so if you are wearing any unrecognized item with those stats on them and the import fails, let me know. This feature is still a bit experimental since the sheet seems to have most gear in it by now.
For the Gear planner change: When comparing a currently 2-hander versus a dual-wield combo, the dps of the 2-hander is split into 2 over both Main-hand and Off-hand comparisons. For the purposes of +hit calculations and hit-cap the 2-hander's hit is also split.
With regard to focus starvation, I see a decent DPS boost on the spreadsheet to taking a second point in GftT (with MM and SV builds). Is the spreadsheet modeling the current situation where Explosive Shot ticks don't proc GftT?
If it is, then it's possible that once the announced changes occur in the coming patch, that 1/2 GftT will be enough for SV. If not, then it seems like the base Focus regen change from 24.5/4 sec to 20/4 sec essentially necessitate 2/2 GftT regardless of the ES fix.
Pendant of the Outcast Hero is showing as an Emblem of Valor purchase. It's purchased with Emblems of Heroism.
Obsidian Sanctum hard-mode items are showing up on the gear planner when the "hard mode" checkbox is not checked.
The shot priority box on the shot rotation tab shows Serpent Sting with a "cooldown" of 15 seconds when it is glyphed. It's correct at 21 on the reference table and shot rotation tester, though.
Shoulders of Misfortune show up on the gear planner as from Ulduar-25, when the 25-man box is not checked.
Thanks. The Serpent Sting is a relic that I've been meaning to clean up. Serpent Sting obviously doesn't have a 'cooldown', but for ease of use was always treated by the spreadsheet as having a 15sec Cooldown.