return IconMAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Battle Shout", "Horn of Winter", "Roar of Courage", "Strength of Earth")
I used the MMO-Champion raidcomp tool to find the name of spells with the same effects as our shared buffs/debuffs; I have not verified that the aura names all work, I generally assumed the aura name matached the spell name.
Great work. I tried to do them for more classes but I think you really need someone actively playing the spec to do a decent module and tweak it.
Pretty sure you could put that in a separate addon and just have clcInfo as dependency in the toc file.
You'll need to monitor addon load events and call the template part when clcInfo_Options loads.
It would solve issues with me updating files you might have manually changed etc. Would be easier to maintain and I could link it to the wiki :p
I'll write an example of how to do it in a "clean" way when I have some time.
Hello, I have been trying to set up clcinfo for landslide, GOAK, and heart of solace.
I tried: return IconICD(56393, 45, 0, 1, 0.3) for Heart of Solace but im not too sure what the numbers afer the item id are/mean. Any help would be greatly appretiated.
Found two smaller issues in the experimental Ret module:
1) Seems like HoW is displayed slower than with the normal module. The normal module sometimes showed HoW even before WoW itself noticed that it is usable, but the experimental module seems to use the same check as WoW. I liked the behaviour of the normal module more because usually HoW was available once the GCD finished and using a different ability would have been a DPS loss.
2) Seems like your code to always show a 3 HP ability after a CS with 2 HP isn't working perfectly in the experimental module. Some times when I see a TV coming up next after a CS, when the TV moves to the main icon, it is only shown for about 0.2 seconds, then the next filler is shown for about 0.2 seconds until TV shows up again (I assume it shows up again when WoW gets the info about the third HP).
1) I noticed that problems with the HoW detection code, as in I was casting it and server was denying the cast. That's why I reverted to same check as the client does.
2) New alpha should be up soon. There are 2 more options at the bottom of the page. Adjust HP Delay to a higher value, see if it helps.
Both are hacks anyway and both have flaws I'll try to tweak it better in the weekend, need to test some stuff.
There seems to be a bug in the experimental Ret module in the latest Alpha (didn't notice it before). I just saw multiple times that when a TV or Exo is just before a CS, it shows another filler in icon 2 while icon 1 shows TV/Exo. Using TV/Exo then resets everything to correct display (CS in icon 1).
As cremor has said there is no effect in adjusting the HP Delay or other sliders. I tried several versions and the only thing that helps was a version rollback to r172. It is first present in r173 where the experimental ret module is introduced.
I'am going to test the new alpha (r180) in a raid environment soon and will report if the bug persists.
I tested settings from "hpDelay" 0.1 to 0.8 and played a little bit with the tolerance slider though. I didn't notice the strange behaviour of TV suggestions until I played in a 25 raid setting with all haste buffs available.
Still can't reproduce it on dummy.
There is some commented debug code in the file. Would be great if you could post a sshot with the debugging enabled. Not sure you can do it in raids though since it's blocking a huge part of the view.
To enable it:
- replace -- dbg with dbg in the whole file
- remove comments from the block at the end of the file