For me it didnt save rotation change properly mexo instead of exo, and if you have exo in rotation and use mexo glyph it sugests exo 24/7, also as i mentioned if you use mexo its not keeping range track of exo properly then, it still uses its long range range check
What exactly is the issue? Isn't saving the rotation or mexo not working properly? Can't even find the glyph on ah.
The rotation part doesn't seem to be working properly any more - or rather, clcInfo isn't noticing that Exo is on CD. Take this sample rotation:
3HP Inq - 5HP TV - ES - Exo ....
1. I start a fight with 0 HP, so clcInfo shows ES as it can't do the first two options.
2. I get 3HP, clcInfo recommends Inquisition.
3. clcInfo now recommends Exo nonstop unless I can (a) cast 5HP TV, (b) need to refresh Inq or (c) can cast ES.
Can't reproduce either the cooldown issue with exo (please check you are using the right one) or with saving the rotation.
Looking into how to detect proper range since action bars have the correct one.
LE: sadly there's a special function to check range for action slots, hacked it into both clcinfo and clcret so look for alphas.
Thanks for the implementation of inqes in the latest build, it makes maintaining the priority sequence easier. An inquisition-check for Light's Hammer would be nice, too.
Another question: Is there a way to combine Execution Sentence and at least Light's Hammer in a priority variable, so that clcinfo is able to check which one is selected in the talents?
When I change talents (and I do it quite often when doing challenge runs/raids) I have to edit the priority line manually or through a command line macro, but with all the stuff that is around (mexo, exo, inqes, lh,...) and is subject to change, it is getting out of control.
Silly question but where can I download the latest version? both links in the OP seem to point to versions that my wow client is rejecting by stating that they are failing add ons (not just out of date).
I'll look into the talents issue. A way to bypass it for now is to copy your current ret template a bunch of times and make it work for specific talents.
New clcinfo alpha should be available soon with following changes:
- detects exorcism glyph so mexo not needed
- checks if the talent is available for sacred shield and the lvl 90 talents and shouldn't try to use them if not (the idea would be to list everything and the ones not available to be ignored)
- also added inq version of all lvl 90 talents
Pretty tired atm so let me know if everything works as intended.