Sorry if this has been reported. I've been trying to see if I can reforge any better. And the Auto-Reforge All button seems to be broken. That or I did something wrong. When I hit the button, I get a message in the upper right corner saying, "Error contacting reforger service." I let it go for quite a while, but after 5 hours it was still saying "Optimizing Reforges." I tried unreforging all the gear, but I still get the same message.
I haven't tried using this utility for a few months. Back then it was hard to read anything on the page. The text was overlapping and unreadable. The changes since then are very nice. My congratulations to everyone who has worked on this project.
I read that items are added to database automatically when people equip them and import their profiles from armory. Unfortunately I can't get to import [Stormwake the Tempest's Reach] of the Windflurry (heroic Agility haste/crit 2.6 sword). Perhaps it is because armory link points to generic 2.6 Stormwake, not the specific Windflurry flavour. Right now Killars from Vodka has it equipped in his armory here.
It sounds like there are some other bugs being worked on, but I have a new one:
It seems like it's having issue pulling items from the armory; when I click on a gear piece to bring up the list of other pieces, all I get it a text field and "clear item." Typing the name in the text field doesn't work, either. The gem, enchant and reforging lists still show.
This morning the US servers are down for maintenance which might be why it's doing it now (although the armory itself is up), but I also had this issue all yesterday when there didn't appear to be anything going on on Blizzard's end.