Assuming that you're the only person cleaving off the legs, they will not have debuffs like physical vulnerability that allows you to deal more damage. So as long as you're standing in the leg's circles and cleaving off the boss to the legs, you deal 100% more damage with your cleaves in addition to the debuffs on the target.
My impression is that Blade Flurry damage cleaved from the boss to the legs does not benefit from the 100% damage buff. It seems like it should, but the testing I've seen so far indicates that it doesn't.
- Do any of you have a suggestion to track my Envenom buff to better track envenom clipping?
- How much energy are you pulling before an envenom?
- When running Shadow Blades how does this affect you pooling CP/Energy.
- When Fighting Garalon as Combat should you be attacking the legs now and BF the body then turn BF off when that leg dies until you get to the next leg?
- Wind lord FoK'ing as Assas, how do you use finishers here, Envenom on your target? spread Ruptures? CT? what do you find maxes dps.
I use the "Need to Know" (NTK) add-on to track and display the time remaining on Envenom. I also use it to track Rupture and other key rogue buffs, debuffs, CDs. Highly recommended you take a look at it, via Curse.
For me, the energy pooled before Envenom depends on what else is going on at the moment, but generally as much as I can without subsequently capping energy. NTK gives me a good snapshot picture of overall status . . . whether it'll be a rupture or SND next, how many CPs are in Anticipation, etc.
On almost all fights I'll delay a few seconds to make sure I'm loaded before using SB. The exception would obviously be when delay would cause me to lose a CD during a fight. Getting max damage done during SB is more important to me than pooling for the next set of moves. Once SB is done, back to the normal pooling.
I'll leave the last two questions for those who know those areas well.
With the language you guys are using im having a little trouble understanding what on Garalon I should be targeting, it seems you are saying I should be targeting the body while standing in the legs circle w/ BF on.
I also seem to notice my up time on Sha of Fear is horrid, (~80%) This is w/o Burst of Speed or Versatility. Would you recommend both of these talents as DPS increases? I feel I waste a LOT of CPs switching targets so often especially when Cackle goes out.
Do any of you have a suggestion to track my Envenom buff to better track envenom clipping?
How much energy are you pulling before an envenom?
When running Shadow Blades how does this affect you pooling CP/Energy.
When Fighting Garalon as Combat should you be attacking the legs now and BF the body then turn BF off when that leg dies until you get to the next leg?
Wind lord FoK'ing as Assas, how do you use finishers here, Envenom on your target? spread Ruptures? CT? what do you find maxes dps.
Thank you all so much.
1. I use Rogue power bars. Allows me to add trinkets and such as well all in different colors, so i can see all my buffs and boss debuffs under my character's legs.
2. SB is quite dependent on whats going on. I generally find that using it with Vanish allows me to start while at 1/2 energy or so.
3. I tried this last night. The cleave to the leg doesnt take the 100% damage. What you are suggesting now is how it *should* work. But it doesnt.
4. Keep SnD & Rupture up and use the CT bug to generate loads of extra combo points. Personally, i dont target swap to multi-rupture that much , but we have only started 25m Wind Lord as we were stuck on Garalon for weeks.
Is there any idea on what might be the best items to upgrade with your valor points? Weapons that won't be upgraded soon are probably a good choice, but what about trinkets? Relic of Xuen is agility base with agility proc, might that be worth upgrading over the Bottle of Infinite Stars or Terror in the Mists?
Well, without knowing exactly how upgrading works - particularly for things with procs, like trinkets - its hard to be sure what the biggest upgrades are going to be. But as an initial assumption, it seems that the slots that provide the most benefit are the ones most likely to be worthwhile to upgrade. Under that assumption, the best slots are presumably:
1) MH Weapon
2-4) Chest, Legs, and Helm in some order.
Trinkets would generally be next on the list based purely on their direct benefit; Relic of Xuen might outperform that expectation based on its high quality relative to its ilvl (although whether it catches up to the above entries is anyone's guess). After that you get to, in some order, OH Weapon, Shoulders, Gloves, Belt, and Boots, with Rings, Amulet, Bracers, and Cloak bringing up the rear.
Considering the strength of the Crimson Tempest/Anticipation "bug
Sorry for my english, but it's not the first time i read about a CT/anticipation bug, and even after a research (not so big i apologize but so many thread and post...) i can't found the orignal post about it !
What this bugs do and how it works ?!
thanks for you answer...